• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

proxy server requirement?

katnutan

Oct 13, 2020
Hi Guys

I'm thinking of getting a proxy server for my website. Wondering what's server requirement I should get? VPS or Dedi?

Concurrent visitors are 100 max 600 per day, its a movie website. I don't host the videos.

Thanks!

my setup is

dmca:
1 ipv4
1.5gb ram
10gb ssd

for cyberpanel:
1ipv4
4core cpu
8gb ram
60gb nvme

let my know if you need more help on it

Reactions: katnutan
A decent dedi server would handle that many views on its own without a proxy server

It’s only really needed for views in the 1000s , if you have a decent server to start with

My traffic is between 3/4ml views a week 🙂

Any looking for a dmca server can checkout my sales thread or pm me for great deal

my purpose of using reverse proxy is security and also to hide my real host

anyway i find out what im looking which is 1 vps with unli traffic hehe

already had a good dedi
I only wanna try the proxy thing for the security itself

already had a good dedi
I only wanna try the proxy thing for the security itself
if it's only for an added layer of security then I assume that your domain is running through Cloudflare
why not give Cloudflare Tunnel a try it works the very same way as a reverse proxy

and you can block all incoming ports from the server as their connection client will handle all the connection

if it's only for an added layer of security then I assume that your domain is running through Cloudflare
why not give Cloudflare Tunnel a try it works the very same way as a reverse proxy

and you can block all incoming ports from the server as their connection client will handle all the connection
im not sure how to use it, is the the argo tunnel? that one is pretty expensive

Ohh thanks!
i was also looking for this one
whenever i visit a site using vpn it automatically blocked. THANKS! hehe
can i use this one with reverse proxy??

Ohh thanks!
i was also looking for this one
whenever i visit a site using vpn it automatically blocked. THANKS! hehe
can i use this one with reverse proxy??
there is no need to use Cloudflare Tunnel if you already use a reverse proxy

so you will have your main server setup with the domain in Cloudflare close all incoming ports on the server so nothing can connect to it setup Cloudflare Tunnel using the Zero Trust Dashboard and install the connection client and when you go to mydomain.com the client will connect you to your website

I've been reading a bit about reverse proxies but I'm still somewhat confused. Are they mainly used to hide and secure the main server / host? Would it bring any advantages to a page hosting dynamic content like a woocommerce store or is it mainly for static content? In terms of caching, it seems a bit redundant if I already use cloudflare.

I took a read at Cloudflare Tunnels page and it seems more like something for self-hosting on your own hardware but maybe it also went over my head :unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock