• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Promote Babiato's Sister Site & Earn $$$!

Is the content in this GPL-Elite all Nulled content or fully GPL licensed?

I apologize if my English is not good.

They are GPL licensed. However, if you look at the items you will see that some say "This product is pre-activated" and some say "This product is untouched". :)

Quick question.
Let's say i will support the sister site with a membership.
Most of the plugins i have check is untouched.for the Wp grid builder is (untouched) if i want to use the "map facet" is untouched both together not work because of the activation code!!
Tell me the reason i have pay the subscription or the 8$ for both and NOT working?

Quick question.
Let's say i will support the sister site with a membership.
Most of the plugins i have check is untouched.for the Wp grid builder is (untouched) if i want to use the "map facet" is untouched both together not work because of the activation code!!
Tell me the reason i have pay the subscription or the 8$ for both and NOT working?
you only need to pay one time if i am not mistaken. pay for membership and you do not need to pay for the file price again. Not sure about the file untouched status .

i am interested to check out few theme but there are untouched version and not available on babiato. Will you guys nulled it soon if i get the membership next month ?

They are GPL licensed. However, if you look at the items you will see that some say "This product is pre-activated" and some say "This product is untouched". :)
if the file is untouched then we cannot uses it/ import demo data right ? will it get nulled soon by you guys ?

you only need to pay one time if i am not mistaken. pay for membership and you do not need to pay for the file price again. Not sure about the file untouched status .
Is not about the payment is about the plugins that is untouched do NOT work so there is no reason to pay for something that not work.
Most users subscribe to lower the cost from buy the plugin in the original price..
So if my original plugin price is lets say 60$ then yse i will join to the sister site to support and make my job,but if the plugins do Not work,then is no reason to do it..

Reactions: Nury and solons

if the file is untouched then we cannot uses it/ import demo data right ? will it get nulled soon by you guys ?
If a file says Untouched, it means that nulling is NOT required to use it. If you find at any time this is not correct, simply ask and it will get nulled. :)

• Love
Reactions: solons
If you didn't know already I'd like to inform you that Babiato has a sister site - https://gpl-elite.store/

And now @TassieNZ and myself invite you to earn $$$ by promoting it.

For every GPL Elite membership that someone purchases through your referral link you will receive 20% commission on their first payment and an additional recurring 20% every time they renew!

Our Memberships range from $17 to $599 and you can view all the plans here - https://gpl-elite.store/membership/

To get started please register as an affiliate here - https://gpl-elite.store/affiliates/

NOTE: You MUST have a PayPal account to receive your affiliate commissions.

You can also share coupon code "babiato" that will give buyers a 10% recurring discount on memberships.

Commission and discounts are only valid for membership purchases and not for single item purchases.

Any questions please post below and good luck on your earnings :)
Will you add other alternative payout options like Payoneer/Skill/Bitcoin? I'm sure other members come from countries where it's currently difficult to get paid through PayPal.

Will you add other alternative payout options like Payoneer/Skill/Bitcoin? I'm sure other members come from countries where it's currently difficult to get paid through PayPal.
We'll look at this in the next couple of weeks. :)

• Love
Reactions: freenulled
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock