• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato.co Telegram Channel to stay updated 24/7

I went through the Babiato Rules. I have joined in your telegram channel/. Thank you for adding me.

Hello, Babiato family. As we went through a long downtime recently it made us thinking what could be a good way to share updates about this forum when it's not online. So we decided to create a Telegram channel that will be used to share all of the major updates and announcements of Babiato. Feel free to subscribe there to stay updated with the community.

Telegram channel invite link: https://t.me/BabiatoCo

Note: It's an announcement channel so there will be no way to group chat or discussion. Join this if you are interested to receive push notifications.

Big thanks to @ddpanda for coming up with this idea.
Thanks

I have seen lot of websites that copy babiato resources and place them in their websites
One of the best example is Codelist. Like this, I have seen a few which copy our files and place them in their websites.
Try to use telegram channel to send notifications for new resources.
Ex: If there is any new resource created, then sending notifications in telegram channel will be helpful.

I am the one, who open my mail, babiato website when I wake up. I will check what are the notifications, updates and resources.
If there is something like getting a notification for new resource in telegram. What ever it may be, it will be easy for everyone. Just my thought.
It can be achieved by using a Telegram Bot that push notifications on a channel via APIs once there is a new resource or an existing one gets updated. If anyone is interested maybe we can unite forces to build it. Looking forward for thoughts and ideas! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock