• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress 1.2.2

No permission to download
@drakus They both are same with different names. I don't mind even if its Nbdesigner as long as its for Magento 2. I can even pay for this.

@drakus It's ok. Wordpress Verizon when I download order design in PNG it's gives error. It only download jpg and pdf why?

It seems we need to install Imagick. in order to download the output design in PNG. ANy idea how to install it?

@drakus : error log: 2023/07/11 16:27:53 [error] 1653708#1653708: *223 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Constant ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS already defined in /public/wp-config.php on line 96" while reading response header from upstream,
MY wp-config has this line on 96: define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true);. I added to import webp images.

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 9
imagamagix should be installed by your hosting company automatically. If not you might have to either have them install it, or you might have to enable it within your hosting control panel.

to check, create a php file, just call it phpinfo.php (delete once done with it)

Code:
<?php
    phpinfo();
?>

I have installed Imagick. I clicked nb designer and system it shows php limit warning red. earlier it was 512m now increased to 1000m still showing a warning? it seems php error

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
I have installed Imagick. I clicked nb designer and system it shows php limit warning red. earlier it was 512m now increased to 1000m still showing a warning? it seems php error
my settings are

6000 Max input
1024M php mem - This is the Min they want
512 WP mem
900 Time limit

Also try runing php 7.4, I do not know if printcart is fully working with php8 or not.

my settings are

6000 Max input
512 WP mem
900 Time limit

Also try runing php 7.4, I do not know if printcart is fully working with php8 or not.
Yes you are right. It doesn't work with php 8.0. I need to downgrade it

Reactions: drakus
my settings are

6000 Max input
512 WP mem
900 Time limit

I have managed to download png. it's just not transparent. The product layout has setting transparent background still it downloads with white background

I have managed to download png. it's just not transparent. The product layout has setting transparent background still it downloads with white background
Not sure, I use the SVG so it can be scaled properly.

Is it the right setting? Do you know how to upload templates as per category like cliparts?
no need to resize/regenerate thumbnails, this not not use it.

There is a manual attached to it or you can search google for nbdesigner, there are a lot of videos on how to do all that and the manual does tell you as well.

is there any way to completely remove reinstall , because I do tried many times with a fail , it is not forwarding me to setup wizard

install a test wordpress & install there, than export
I have noticed it doesn't allow to download png in transparent because we haven't not activated this plugin. It needs license key then it will also download SVG and transparent PNG. I can't find option where to enter license key even if we buy it.
I have studied Nbdesigner has more printing features as compared to Printcart . That's why they list Printcart at low price

There is no license key needed anywhere with in the app. I have searched high & low. They have admitted to me that the license key is not needed to activate. As for the transparent PNG, it could be something else causing it. I do not use the PNG, I only use the SVG. Also if you check your email after the order is created, you will find you transparent PNG, if you have it set to send you an email with the order & images.

I will look into this more, keep in mind, I am not printcart and I do not provide support for them. I suggest if you want support, pay for the plugin to support them for further development.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock