• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress 1.2.2

No permission to download

drakus

Jan 10, 2023
drakus submitted a new resource:

Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress - Printcart Product Designer | WooCommerce WordPress

There is no need to null this, I have testred on openlitespeed, apache & nginx, there is a bug in their code that does not ask for any codes.

I have also found that so far, Amazon AWS does not work, not sure on the rest. This is all I have found for bugs. Take advantage of it while you can until he next version has to be nulled.

Why release the Printcart Product Designer plugin?

Most online print shops provide the ability to upload media files that support design work or product...

Read more about this resource...

Hi drakus. Thanks have been aiting for this plugin for a while.
Download link is not working though...?
This is not nulled yet?
It does not need to be nulled, there is a bug in it to where it does not ask for a purchase code. I put that in my original submission, right at the top.

Download works fine for me and others it appears.

Reactions: Anton77
Reactions: tisna98
installation too complicated and setup not completed even if I do delete the plugin and clear all cache , also fail !
it is give error once we try to
Connect to Printcart

it give User creation failed

what if I need to use other email other than used within my domain !?

I just uploaded a new version, waiting for approval. it might help you

I never had the user creation problem. Have you tried to to register first, than connect it to your account?

I just uploaded a new version, waiting for approval. it might help you

I never had the user creation problem. Have you tried to to register first, than connect it to your account?
yes I do register manually but still gives error not able to connect !

what version of php? i think it is not fully php8 compatible yet and has caused me problems from what I can remember, been a few months since original install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock