• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
There you go:

Nulled by me for Babiato with extended version activated.
Tested and working...
Thank you, but after I've installed it successfully I got an error 500 when accessing the /admin section.

Here is the Debug output:

• SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx.subscription' doesn't exist
  • #0 /home/xxx/xxx/core/GemError.class.php(161):
    GemError::template(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S02]...')
  • #1 /home/xxx/xxx/core/Gem.class.php(273):
    GemError::trigger(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S02]...')
  • #2 /home/xxx/xxx/core/Gem.class.php(162):
    Gem:: ispatch()
  • #3 /home/xxx/xxx/public/index.php(23):
    Gem::Bootstrap()
  • #4 {main}

Does anyone have a solution or an idea?

Thanks in advance :D

Thank you, but after I've installed it successfully I got an error 500 when accessing the /admin section.

Here is the Debug output:

• SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx.subscription' doesn't exist
  • #0 /home/xxx/xxx/core/GemError.class.php(161):
    GemError::template(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S02]...')
  • #1 /home/xxx/xxx/core/Gem.class.php(273):
    GemError::trigger(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S02]...')
  • #2 /home/xxx/xxx/core/Gem.class.php(162):
    Gem:: ispatch()
  • #3 /home/xxx/xxx/public/index.php(23):
  • #4 {main}

Does anyone have a solution or an idea?

Thanks in advance :D
You need to enable extended license.

I'd like to ... but unfortunately I can't access the admin panel. Whenever I try to do so, I just get an error 500 :(
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxx.subscription' doesn't exist

open phpmyadmin and go to the database - add table xxx.subscription

I havent looked for the sql code to insert what info it needs.

this should help

Reactions: Pixelate
Can you please update it to 6.8.2? Thank you in advance. <3
& please let me know, if I install 6.8.1 now, and want to upgrade to 6.8.2. Do I need to fresh install again from the start? or there's a easy process?

Anyone used both Premium URL and 66Biolinks? I've been using 66Biolinks to build a Link in Bio SAAS platform ( like linktr.ee ) but also looking at other options.

Premium URL seems good, but wondering if there are features in Premium URL that aren't in 66Biolinks and vise versa?

Anyone used both Premium URL and 66Biolinks? I've been using 66Biolinks to build a Link in Bio SAAS platform ( like linktr.ee ) but also looking at other options.

Premium URL seems good, but wondering if there are features in Premium URL that aren't in 66Biolinks and vise versa?
Premium Url focus only on url shortener, Qr Code Gen, Bio Pages.

While 66biolinks provide the same, it also offers unnecessary tools which is unrelated.
For biolinks, it offers more sophisticated design.

Premium Url focus only on url shortener, Qr Code Gen, Bio Pages.

While 66biolinks provide the same, it also offers unnecessary tools which is unrelated.
For biolinks, it offers more sophisticated design.
Yeah the Internet tools part is silly. The Link in Bio page maker is where the buzz is at.

Premium URL has Campaigns as well.

66Biolinks has the AI writer and that plugin seems to be a big focus. I'm not sure how / if people will use it. I'm not sure how the Bio pages and the AI will work together.

I think having a Template / Theme library for SAAS users is more important than an AI writer atm.

After I try to pay via Stripe, this problem appears, please help me

Icône de validation par la communauté
  • SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'customerid' in 'field list'
  • #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\short\core\GemError.class.php(161):
    GemError::template(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S22]...')
  • #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\short\core\Gem.class.php(273):
    GemError::trigger(500, 'SQLSTATE[42S22]...')
  • #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\short\core\Gem.class.php(162):
    Gem::Dispatch()
  • #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\short\public\index.php(23):
  • #4 {main}

Attachments

• 214.png
    214.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 23
Found this file. Virustotal says it's clean. Admin can delete or leave if they choose.

6.8.2 Nulled
Code:
https://www47.zippyshare.com/v/oJvbXRJz/file.html

Do you know, how to fix this one?

1678398851958.png
Site called "codelist". I had no errors on step 3, but on step 4 I can't create an Admin user. No idea why, because it doesn't give an error.

Could you share a screenshot of your MySQL user so I can see how it looks. I'd like to create a user manually, but not sure to fill all the fields. ( you can blur any field you want private )

Last edited:
d no errors on step 3, but on step 4 I can't create an Admin user. No idea why, because it doesn't give an error.

Could you share a screenshot of your MySQL user so I can see how it looks. I'd like to create a user manually, but not sure to fill all the fields. ( you can blur any field you want private )

Thank you, i fixed it by deleting and creating a new separate database.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock