• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Hi Everyone,
I found another error which is in database.
  • SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'coupon' in 'field list'
  • SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'customerid' in 'field list'
Acctualy extended version doesnt work properly as because we are only bypassing websites codes and not the databse, this doesnt update the database as extended, thats why its creating troubles. We have activated api but it doesnt update database tables which is required to run the extended version. thats why its not working. We have managed to add subcription table in database but there are more tables or columns which are not present in database.

It shows error when i use coupon to upgrade user, and when i used stripe as payment gateway, same happens with paypal api payment gateway, but when i used bank transfer payment gateway and used coupon it shows column not found error for coupon, but when i tried to purchase without coupon and bank transfer option it works, same happens when we use vouchers to redeem, it shows error. so in my openiun its not working because of databse not bieng updated.

If someone have extended version purchased from the developer, then may be we will be able to solve these problems.

Please help the community

Last edited:
Guys see this,
I found it on appsumo,
It has a really greate design.

Replace the file in the folder /app/controllers/SetupController.php when installing version v6.8.1

Attachments

• SetupController.zip
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
developer script is perfectly all right.I have been testing both paid as well as nulled..Paid is much more smooth with no bugs..

YOUR POINT IS BASELESS !!! @satishbk79

Dear,

it means you had purchased this script like me, so there is pain for both of us. then why this noncense post?

Becausae already i updated my script from my codecanyon purchae, that is why i commented.

Only nulled means, they can bypass the installation and then they can modify fews files as well as creating new table for saas .

i hope ????????

Slightly expanded the capabilities of the script v.6.8.2
Added the ability to specify a little more of your social pages, instead of the standard four.

Facebook Page
Twitter Page
Instagram Page
Linkedin Page
Vk Page
Ok Page
TikTok Page
GitHub Page
Discord Page
YouTube Page
WhatsApp Page
Telegram Page
Pinterest Page
Twitch Page
Viber Page
Steam Page
Reddit Page

1675169209017.png
1675169287002.png

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
I am having an issue with Unicode URL.
Couldn't find the solution in CodeCanyon discussion.

The problem is - when I shorten a Unicode URL and visit the link it says NOT Found while the visible URL is the same but makes a difference in the URL when it shows like this

0%a6%b0%e0%a6%b8%e0%a7%82%e0%a6%b2%

Is there anyone who can Help me with this?

I am having an issue with Unicode URL.
Couldn't find the solution in CodeCanyon discussion.

The problem is - when I shorten a Unicode URL and visit the link it says NOT Found while the visible URL is the same but makes a difference in the URL when it shows like this

0%a6%b0%e0%a6%b8%e0%a7%82%e0%a6%b2%

Is there anyone who can Help me with this?
Unicode characters are forbidden as per the RFC on URLs. They would have to be percent encoded to be standards compliant.

So,example

http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/위키백과:대문

Will be

Code:
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%9C%84%ED%82%A4%EB%B0%B1%EA%B3%BC:%EB%8C%80%EB%AC%B8

Maybe You need to have UTF 8 Char in DB afaik.
I have no such problem so far.

1676557580879.png

How this works?

Unicode characters are forbidden as per the RFC on URLs. They would have to be percent encoded to be standards compliant.

So,example

http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/위키백과:대문

Will be

Code:
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%9C%84%ED%82%A4%EB%B0%B1%EA%B3%BC:%EB%8C%80%EB%AC%B8

Maybe You need to have UTF 8 Char in DB afaik.
I have no such problem so far.
Thanks.
It's happened rarely.

Attentions: 19-02-2023 Update

First of all thanks to uploader and babiato website for providing superb themes/scripts and everything. I'm going to give you update on this script which I downloaded from this page.

1. Its working 10000% without any issues
  2. There is no Admin Panel issue
  3. Theme is working
  4. I have latest Saas theme and its working amazingly
  5. I downloaded scripts from different websites but those were not working
  6. If you are facing issues for the admin then download again from this page because admin/uploader already fixed issues
  7. I'm giving all updates after checking every single modules
  8. On different scripts with same version downloaded from another sites was giving errors and also no extensions were showing on the dashboard for the developers api or wordpress, shortcuts etc.

Issues?

• If admin issue is there you can download and install again from this page
  • If you are seeing dashboard section without wordpress or developers api then install again from this page
  • If you can't see blog post area or help centre then swtich back to basic theme or update your saas theme to latest one.
wish you all the best..

Best Regards:
Shan YouTuber/Freelancer/Software Engineer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock