• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform V2.4

No permission to download
@NullMaster

ok so I edited the env.php file within the upgrader folder run the upgrader
logged into my database and set the lk = null
and my site is loading up and working just fine now :)(y)

Last edited:
Sorry to say this but someone should really consider changing their nickname!

ok, so this is the setup I have used and have v.1.6 fully up and running php-fansonly v1.6
this is using @NullMaster code with a few edits that I had to make to get the upgrade from version 1.5 to 1.6 to work

you will see that the files and the structure are different I had to do it this way because running the upgrader will not work on its own so its a full code dump with the storage folder and config file removed

have a look at the update info.txt

ps I hope this is allowed with me being a new member and that

Last edited:
Reactions: bobikzoza
ok, so this is the setup I have used and have v.1.6 fully up and running php-fansonly v1.6
this is using @NullMaster code with a few edits that I had to make to get the upgrade from version 1.5 to 1.6 to work

you will see that the files and the structure are different I had to do it his way because running the upgrader will not work on its own so its a full code dump with the storage folder and config file removed

Will test it out now :)

you will see that the files and the structure are different I had to do it this way because running the upgrader will not work on its own so its a full code dump with the storage folder and config file removed

it worked :) :) :)

Reactions: Proxybunker
Question playing around with this everything is setup - can upload a profile pic and header, but when i do a post of video 5 sec vid - less than 2 mb, it shows nothing of the video, just the written text...

Anyone else experienced - & a fix, or idea on fix...
Sorry I fixed it, just had to edit the php.ini, made tweaks seems all good...

If thats the case can someone update the download file?

tuton012 updated PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform with a new update entry:

V1.7

PWA Support (Progress Web App) since PHP FansOnly v1.7
pwa support

[v1.7 - 14th Jan 2021]
- PWA (progressive web application) which can be added to the home screen in iOS via Safari and in Android via Google Chrome
- PayStack Payment Gateway
- Make sure...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: LePoser
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock