• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform

PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform V2.4

No permission to download
why? works correctly
Nulling a script doesn't just means that script license system should only bypassed. Nulling means you have to bypass the license verification as well as you have to remove the call from dev's server too.

So he just returned the Further Installation step even if verification fails, and even it's going for verification to dev's server and get logs to their website. So if dev get's to know that you are using their product for production purpose without purchasing then it's a serious issue or you can say it's illegal.

So removing dev's server call is very important in nulling any script or code.
And @NullMaster did it in a perfect manner because he removed the dev's server call. Look, @NullMaster 's Code for bypassing and @gNoM3 did this.
Code:
public static function lchecker($l, $domain)
{
return 'LICENSE_VALID_AUTOUPDATE_ENABLED';
// call url for licensing
$url = 'http://crivion.com/envato-licensing/index.php';

public static function lchecker($l, $domain) { return 'LICENSE_VALID_AUTOUPDATE_ENABLED'; }

I think now you are pretty much cleared with the things.

Nulling a script doesn't just means that script license system should only bypassed. Nulling means you have to bypass the license verification as well as you have to remove the call from dev's server too.

So he just returned the Further Installation step even if verification fails, and even it's going for verification to dev's server and get logs to their website. So if dev get's to know that you are using their product for production purpose without purchasing then it's a serious issue or you can say it's illegal.

So removing dev's server call is very important in nulling any script or code.
And @NullMaster did it in a perfect manner because he removed the dev's server call. Look, @NullMaster 's Code for bypassing and @gNoM3 did this.
Code:
{
// call url for licensing
$url = 'http://crivion.com/envato-licensing/index.php';

I think now you are pretty much cleared with the things.
You are typing a lot, but you don't get to the point, do you? WHAT files need to be edited?

Reactions: Koco
He has explained how a script must be nulled since the callbacks must be removed.
My version only allows to install without verify if the license is correct or not, but the calls to the license server have not been eliminated. That's what he wanted to explain @ChintanBhat

Reactions: Pixelate
You are typing a lot, but you don't get to the point, do you? WHAT files need to be edited?
Why should i get to the point? I was just explaining @gNoM3 the perfect way of nulling not the files that want to change.

By the way the codes where the things to be changed are first is in app/Providers/AppServiceProvider.php

Code:
public function processURL($url)
    {

$rev = strrev('esnecil-etadilav');

if (stristr($url, $rev) === FALSE) {

$lk = opt('lk');

$rand = rand(1, 10000);

if ($rand <= 1000) {

$checkRs = Ctrl::lchecker($lk, $url);

$url = \URL::to('/');

}
        }
    }

Second one is in app\Http\Controllers\Controller.php

Code:
    {

}

public function activate_product()
    {
        $r = request();

$this->validate($r, ['license' => 'required', 'domain' => 'required|url']);

$result = self::lchecker($r->license, $r->domain);

//if LICENSE_VALID_AUTOUPDATE_ENABLED

// add license key to db
            setopt('lk', 'nullmasterinbabiato');
            alert()->success('Successfully validated. You can now continue using the product!');
            return redirect(route('home'));

}

I hope now everyone got that which two files is @NullMaster talking about.

Update got it to work but every link is 404? i have copied all directories etc perfectly and permissions are correct.. any idea?

tuton012 updated PHP FansOnly Patrons - Paid Content Creators Platform with a new update entry:

V1.6

[v1.6 - 5th Jan 2021]
- ZIP File upload support
- Auto parse URLs into links when posting content
- Auto convert youtube links into embedded code
- If a locked post contains media (not only text) it will show the text as a preview.
- Make Monthly fee two decimal places on user profile
- Admin allow / disallow media (audio/video) download (admin->configuration).
- Admin panel dashboard stats now include earnings from tips
- Admin panel tips overview page
- Added a link to "View Frontend" in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Proxybunker
After the update v1.6 the null script stops working, now is requering a validate license

1.6 nulled
No, it isn't nulled! This fucked up my working version. Now it asks for a serial.
There are too many scripts that are supposed to be nulled but aren't nulled at all around here these days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock