• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex CRM SaaS Module

Perfex CRM SaaS Module 0.3.6 - UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
Hello, I did all the steps and it works, but after 1 hour the main site redirects me to mydomain.com/authentication/login and the home page is not displayed. It always happens after 1 hour, I test it, everything works fine but after 1 hour the home is redirected to that link to log in. some help?
Go to your Perfex database and search the word 'saas'. In the list of tables, select the table with the name 'tblsaas_settings'
Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 4.33.47 PM.png

Then scroll to the column for 'root_config'
Edit the 'root_config' to look like the screenshot below

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 4.48.24 PM.png
i.e (db host name > tblsaas_settings > root_config). Make sure the details of the screenshot above look like below;
Code:
{"host":"yourdomain.com","saas_landlord_id":"1","saas_admin_id":"1","status":"1","mode":"multiple"}

Change yourdomain.com to your domain name
Let me know if this works for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Vercel
Guys, I see that many people are complaining about having problems with the installation process of this module. The documentation is incomplete!

To install, follow these steps!
1 - Use PHP version 7.4.32, many modules only work in this version and the Saas module accepts it, so it is the most recommended.
2 - Wildcard subdomain (wildcard), when creating the wildcard subdomain, direct it to the root installation folder of Perfex CRM. Eg: If installed in the Public_HTML folder, you need to create the *.yourdomain.com subdomain - Pointing: Public_HTML
3 - Upload the Saas module via Perfex CRM in Settings >> Modules..
4 - Preferably use a single database!

That's the step-by-step, if you have any questions, DM me.
Yes bro. Also, if crm installation at subdomain already, (before saas module installed) need to fix APP_BASE_URL to this:

Code:
define('APP_BASE_URL', 'https://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI' . '/']);
Does anybody have an alternative payments submodules for saas ?? Paypal ?

Last edited:
Please, is it possible to install the saas module when you have already installed Perfex CRM on a subdomain (eg: subdomain.domain.com)?
If yes, how

Please, is it possible to install the saas module when you have already installed Perfex CRM on a subdomain (eg: subdomain.domain.com)?
If yes, how
Yes. You need create wildcard domain and chack APP_BASE_URL. Must to be like this

define('APP_BASE_URL', 'https://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI' . '/']);

Last edited:
If yes, how
Yes based on my experience where my Perfex was installed in subdomain.domain.com. But you can't use the saas module if your Perfex is installed in domain.com/perfex-directory. You will experience a technical issue where your saas directory will collide with your customers page url.

You will end up having (for logged in users);
Saas page - domain.com/perfex-directory
Customers page - domain.com/perfex-directory

So it will work only if your Perfex installation is in subdomain.domain.com.
Remember to setup cron job

Yes. You need create wildcard domain and chack APP_BASE_URL. Mist been like this

please edit this ()define('APP_BASE_URL', 'https://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI' . '/']); where exactly?

Please how to put a default language in PERFEX I don't want English but use French tell me
Choose your preferr in the admin profile. Aditional, in settings, you can activate more languages, if you want to localice depends your client is.

Please how to put a default language in PERFEX I don't want English but use French tell me
METHOD ONE
1a) Login as administrator in "https://yourdomain.com/admin" (replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain)
1b) Click the following Menu Items "Setup > Settings > Localization"
In the page that it shows,
the fourth dropdown is titled "Default Language" change it to "French" and save.

METHOD TWO
2a) Kindly login to as admin and type the following in your browser "https://yourdomain.com/admin/settings?group=localization" (replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain).
2b) In the page that it shows,
the fourth dropdown is titled "Default Language" change it to "French" and save.

Reactions: michaeladewale
thank you very much
Good Brother, Next time it's more efficient to click the Like icon, than type "thank you". This will ensure you don't put your account at risk of an infraction needlessly.

Naturally, I wouldn't spend valuable time typing this either (especially as this is the sort of message that should ordinarily be sent by private message), but it's my earnest hope that this message guides other Members (especially the new ones).

Let's try keep messages on Babiato as useful and effective as possible. Kind regards.

Cant find the modules section in setup in main account after activating saas module

hello,
need helping uninstalling this module "Saas" as I am unable to do so using the uninstall Botton in the module section and it goes to a blank screen

Help is highly appreciated.

The reason being; installed it on my system and after a day Wordpress sites in the same server were all broken and after invitation by the hosting provider I was told about Malware/Malicious code inside my plugin and the reported indicated the following (Screenshot), so please be aware just here to provide what I was told by the hosting provider after running their scan.

"Unfortunately, the scan did identify some malware/malicious code. You can review the report within the directory/file here and at the bottom of this email:"

Attachments

• CleanShot 2023-04-13 at 02.31.06.png
    CleanShot 2023-04-13 at 02.31.06.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Andy421126
I used perfex crm for month in localhost and it stopped abruptly and make errors with PhpmyAdmin

How to fix it and make it nulled?

.... please help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock