• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex CRM SaaS Module

Perfex CRM SaaS Module 0.3.6 - UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
I tried to install it it gave me some server error.. I guess it's not nulled one
Hello, would you help in the process. What version of perfex did you use? I installed but can't access my original site on app.maindomain.com and when i deploy a new instance, the company's instance says deployed successfully but remains inaccessible

I don't know if anyone can help me.

I get the error 404 when I try to activate.

my path is /app/admin/modules but when I activate, it goes to /saas/install/index?redirected and gives the error

We are using nginx server with aapanel so i am getting error nigix conf error with app subdomain on admin crm dashboard not loading or working

I'm not sure what's going on but after inputting my admin credentials, I get HTTP ERROR 500 - /app/saas/install/index?step=3

I put it in development mode and this is what it says
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error Message: Call to undefined function saas_setup_tables()

Any chance update can be made to version 0.3.2?

Guys, I see that many people are complaining about having problems with the installation process of this module. The documentation is incomplete!

To install, follow these steps!
1 - Use PHP version 7.4.32, many modules only work in this version and the Saas module accepts it, so it is the most recommended.
2 - Wildcard subdomain (wildcard), when creating the wildcard subdomain, direct it to the root installation folder of Perfex CRM. Eg: If installed in the Public_HTML folder, you need to create the *.yourdomain.com subdomain - Pointing: Public_HTML
3 - Upload the Saas module via Perfex CRM in Settings >> Modules..
4 - Preferably use a single database!

That's the step-by-step, if you have any questions, DM me.

Hello, I did all the steps and it works, but after 1 hour the main site redirects me to mydomain.com/authentication/login and the home page is not displayed. It always happens after 1 hour, I test it, everything works fine but after 1 hour the home is redirected to that link to log in. some help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock