• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress 2.1.2

No permission to download
have you installed all the required plugins and setup the SALT key in the wp-config, i just tried viewing
https://phatgiaochuse.com/wp-json/newsfreak/configs

and it returned

Code:
{"code":"rest_no_route","message":"Kh\u00f4ng t\u00ecm th\u1ea5y \u0111\u01b0\u1eddng d\u1eabn n\u00e0o ph\u00f9 h\u1ee3p v\u1edbi URL v\u00e0 ph\u01b0\u01a1ng th\u1ee9c y\u00eau c\u1ea7u.","data":{"status":404}}

which shouldn't be so.

• Wow
Reactions: toan
Hello everyone, I've complete config this app, and everything seems to be working well – posts are loading correctly. Can I go ahead and publish this app on the Play Store, or is there a possibility that it could harm my Google Developer account coz of...? Additionally, I've integrated a table of contents plugin on my wordpress website. However, in the app, the table of contents is not usable. When I click on the links, it opens a web view instead of functioning like the website and taking us to the specified destination. Any insights on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, I've complete config this app, and everything seems to be working well – posts are loading correctly. Can I go ahead and publish this app on the Play Store, or is there a possibility that it could harm my Google Developer account coz of...? Additionally, I've integrated a table of contents plugin on my wordpress website. However, in the app, the table of contents is not usable. When I click on the links, it opens a web view instead of functioning like the website and taking us to the specified destination. Any insights on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Hello you can publish your app without any problem

about the table of content, u need to add additional code on newsfreak config and file

Hello you can publish your app without any problem

about the table of content, u need to add additional code on newsfreak config and file

Hey there,

As per your suggestion, fixing the table of contents error using the config file seems promising. I've been trying to figure it out for over a week, but no luck so far. Your assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Hey there,

As per your suggestion, fixing the table of contents error using the config file seems promising. I've been trying to figure it out for over a week, but no luck so far. Your assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!
can you share your Newsfreak code and the error that you get?

can you share your Newsfreak code and the error that you get?
sure here is my modifed project with site url and all the settings and also the screenshot of the table of content i am facing issue with

Attachments

• b8761ff4-ae7f-4cdb-9489-3ee71d25fcf1.jpg
    b8761ff4-ae7f-4cdb-9489-3ee71d25fcf1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Alvin255
Whew to change this splashscreen name i have find all code i don't see the option to change
help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 19.25.59.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 19.25.59.png
    873.4 KB · Views: 15
viid updated Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress with a new update entry:

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress - Untouched

Version: 2.1.0​

06 February 2024

- Added code preview and quote support in the post details screen

- Added post views count. This feature can be disabled from our wordpress plugin

- Added an option to disable/enable datetime in the app

- Added a new screen for sub-categories and sub-categories are now removed from the category tab.

- In the sidebar, the dropdown icon won't show if there is no sub-category.

- Added Instagram-embedded post support in the post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: kteddiey and indio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock