• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress 2.1.2

No permission to download
I also have this problem. I started the plug-in, but it is not displayed in the left sidebar. How can I solve it?
Hello, you need to install the plugin below and upload the json file so that the newsfreak plugin can be displayed.

Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields​

hy guyes i try evrything but the no internet thing is not going replace the plugin php code add url to the dart and manifest follow the guide but still getting no internet error log showing this

Code:
t get application info due to a system error.}
W/OnBackInvokedCallback( 9069): OnBackInvokedCallback is not enabled for the application.
W/OnBackInvokedCallback( 9069): Set 'android:enableOnBackInvokedCallback="true"' in the application manifest.
I/flutter ( 9069): api error: Invalid argument(s): No host specified in URI mysite.com/wp-json/newsfreak/configs
I/flutter ( 9069): No configs data found

hy guyes i try evrything but the no internet thing is not going replace the plugin php code add url to the dart and manifest follow the guide but still getting no internet error log showing this

Code:
t get application info due to a system error.}
W/OnBackInvokedCallback( 9069): OnBackInvokedCallback is not enabled for the application.
W/OnBackInvokedCallback( 9069): Set 'android:enableOnBackInvokedCallback="true"' in the application manifest.
I/flutter ( 9069): api error: Invalid argument(s): No host specified in URI mysite.com/wp-json/newsfreak/configs
I/flutter ( 9069): No configs data found
No configs data found…. Have you setup the plugin on your wordpress dashboard?

Also have you done the setup in the /config.dart file?

@viid how can fix it?
Clearly it's a problem with your dev environment. update your JDK and add the path to environment variables. you can google how to add path in windows.

Better, Follow flutter installation to compare if you missed a step during installation. you can also still run
Rich (BB code):
flutter doctor
to see if your flutter installation is all good.

Good luck 🌴

Clearly it's a problem with your dev environment. update your JDK and add the path to environment variables. you can google how to add path in windows.

Better, Follow flutter installation to compare if you missed a step during installation. you can also still run
Rich (BB code):
flutter doctor
to see if your flutter installation is all good.

Good luck 🌴
1702310675580.png

see it? i install al but can build apk

how are you building the apk

you also can run this command
Code:
flutter build apk --split-per-abi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock