• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress

Newsfreak - Flutter News App for WordPress 2.1.2

No permission to download
So i just tried using the new update for another project and discovered the plugin isn't nulled for the latest version as the purchase validation had changed in v2.0. well, here's the nulled version of the newsfreak plugin...

PS: if you're using the latest version and keep bumping into "No Internet Connection", it's possible the plugin you're using isn't nulled. well, attached is the fix.

cheers ✌️

Attachments

• newsfreak.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 59
I did all the installation. From Wp Plugin operations to FCM settings. It worked smoothly on the virtual device. It even worked perfectly on Gameloop game emulator. However, when you install it on the phone; I'm getting a "no internet" warning... I'm about to go crazy.

I did all the installation. From Wp Plugin operations to FCM settings. It worked smoothly on the virtual device. It even worked perfectly on Gameloop game emulator. However, when you install it on the phone; I'm getting a "no internet" warning... I'm about to go crazy.
Do you have your phone connected to android studio so we can see the logcat or the build log that’ll help know what the error is. In two versions ago, a bug wasn’t properly handling https and then was throwing error like “no internet” when running the device… i found a fix for it though. But i think it should have been solved in this new version. Anyways send us the log from when you press the Run app to when the app launches and shows the error. Then we’ll assist. I wouldn’t ask if the app is connected and is loading the json as you said you’ve done everything…. But just for good measure…. Can you access the json from your website….

Reactions: ihale64
Do you have your phone connected to android studio so we can see the logcat or the build log that’ll help know what the error is. In two versions ago, a bug wasn’t properly handling https and then was throwing error like “no internet” when running the device… i found a fix for it though. But i think it should have been solved in this new version. Anyways send us the log from when you press the Run app to when the app launches and shows the error. Then we’ll assist. I wouldn’t ask if the app is connected and is loading the json as you said you’ve done everything…. But just for good measure…. Can you access the json from your website….
Since the logs are long, I sent them to you as a PM. Thank you.

Reactions: viid

Friends, greetings to everyone. Even though it worked fine in the emulator for several days, when I installed it on my phone, I was in trouble with the "check your internet connection" warning. Below, I am sharing the codes that my friend "Viid" found and solved the problem, both as a place to place it and as a code. Those who have the same problem can apply it..

First of all, the problem was this. My phone was Galaxy S4. Lollipop version. And as far as I understand, older Android versions have problems connecting to websites with Free SSL installed. Here is the solution below; That's exactly what it's about. When the codes are placed in the "main.dart" file of the project as shown in the image, the problem disappears.

Code:
import 'dart:io';

import 'package:easy_localization/easy_localization.dart';
import 'package:flutter/material.dart';
import 'package:wordpress_app/config/language_config.dart';
import 'package:wordpress_app/services/app_service.dart';

import 'app.dart';

class MyHttpOverrides extends HttpOverrides {
 @override
  HttpClient createHttpClient(SecurityContext? context) {
  return super.createHttpClient(context)
 ..badCertificateCallback =
 (X509Certificate cert, String host, int port) => true;
  }
}

void main() async {
 HttpOverrides.global = MyHttpOverrides();
 await AppService.appStartupFunctions();
 runApp(EasyLocalization(
 supportedLocales: LanguageConfig.supportedLocales,
 path: 'assets/translations',
 fallbackLocale: LanguageConfig.fallbackLocale,
 startLocale: LanguageConfig.startLocale,
 child: const MyApp(),
  ));
}

JVcqbGS.jpg

Reactions: andoru and viid
Reactions: Amrzxc
So i just tried using the new update for another project and discovered the plugin isn't nulled for the latest version as the purchase validation had changed in v2.0. well, here's the nulled version of the newsfreak plugin...

PS: if you're using the latest version and keep bumping into "No Internet Connection", it's possible the plugin you're using isn't nulled. well, attached is the fix.

cheers ✌️
Thanks! this worked perfectly

cheers ✌️
you have MightyNews - Flutter News App with Wordpress backend latest update version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock