• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open Malware warning from Anti-virus software

no, but I did clear all cache and cookies and it seems to be gone now
Yes I think was related to the last ad network which I tested and didn't like having code still cached.

Hopefully the new one I just started testing will be better!

Reactions: abda53
Yes I think was related to the last ad network which I tested and didn't like having code still cached.

Hopefully the new one I just started testing will be better!
Appreciate it! Are you ever planning on doing a paid membership with no ads?

Hopefully these will go away when their server cache is updated. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THEM. best way is to force the browser with the <-- button top left. Refreshing just cycles through new malware attempts.

Hopefully these will go away when their server cache is updated. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THEM. best way is to force the browser with the <-- button top left. Refreshing just cycles through new malware attempts.
Yep it's really annoying but hopefully will all be solved soon.

The new ads from today are looking better but I'm still experimenting with them.

Yep it's really annoying but hopefully will all be solved soon.

The new ads from today are looking better but I'm still experimenting with them.
Monring guys from sunny England.

Looks to have resolved itself. Get a few questionaure ads but from what you are saying above it looks to be a new ad system you are experementing with.

Will keep an eye on this today and flag any unusual issues. Looks like things are back to normal and the ads are looking fine to me so far.

I like the idea of a paid subscription but this could deture your userbase. Keep the ads going just tweak them as you are doing. You will soon find a happy mediium, and remember you offer a free service. We expect ads and sometimes they are relevent - something ad companies need to be more savvy on.

This is why I find Youtube annoying at times as I might be wathcing a video and the ad has nothing to do with my interest.

Keep up the good work guys :).

Spoke to soon. Not sure what is going on but still getting the same issues. Norton just pops up with the same message.

Cleared cache, tried on other borwsers again and still getting the "Threat block" pop-up from Norton.

Very agressive and if you are confident its been removed, something has to be lurcking in your code. I would do a deep look and see if they havent already added hidden code in your site.

Is there anything else I can do to stop this? More so if you guys are confident its gone.

Last edited:
Looking at the threat, it is now coming from a different domain:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-01 101145.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-01 101145.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 18
This is on desktop and the adverts are way annoying, sorry but adblocker has gone back on. Can't even access the website without the whole page being redirected to some fullscreen advert.

Monring guys from sunny England.
Sadly hasn't been sunny up here in the north east today LOL!!
Spoke to soon. Not sure what is going on but still getting the same issues. Norton just pops up with the same message.

Cleared cache, tried on other borwsers again and still getting the "Threat block" pop-up from Norton.

Very agressive and if you are confident its been removed, something has to be lurcking in your code. I would do a deep look and see if they havent already added hidden code in your site.

Is there anything else I can do to stop this? More so if you guys are confident its gone.

My Avast is screaming at me on every page that it is blocking a Blacklist threat from https://www.profitablecreativeformat.com. It is trying to download invoke.js. This also happens in an incognito window so not a cache issue.

This is on desktop and the adverts are way annoying, sorry but adblocker has gone back on. Can't even access the website without the whole page being redirected to some fullscreen advert.

Yes I've just logged on for the first time today and had 5 "redirect" ads to deal with before I could access the site.

These definitely should not be happening and we are investigating.

• Love
Reactions: DCDev
Sorry but it's one of the worst in my opinion. It does have a lot of false positives not to mention is blocking legit websites under "suspicion" of possible malware without even generating a comprehensive report most of the time.

As a tech savvy I, personally, would like to know what's wrong and eventually analyse it.
I will not argue with you. Just my opinion. Using Avast for 2+ years. No problems. Firefox + ad blockers.

Anyway, avast geting best results https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...-2023/avast-free-antivirus-23.4--23.5-231302/

also, do you use VPN? These days VPN is must have tool for your safe e-life. But, I'm talking about reputable VPN's witch has passed number of indipended tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: slvrsteele
I will not argue with you. Just my opinion. Using Avast for 2+ years. No problems. Firefox + ad blockers.

Anyway, avast geting best results https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...-2023/avast-free-antivirus-23.4--23.5-231302/

also, do you use VPN? These days VPN is must have tool for your safe e-life. But, I'm talking about reputable VPN's witch has passed number of indipended tests.
I am really sorry. I will delete previous 2 comments as they don't fit reality. I misread and confused avast with avira

Please do accept my apologies

I never experienced a babia.to spam redirect issue. But today I'm automatically redirected to ADS. Now I'm on Android Device.

Sadly hasn't been sunny up here in the north east today LOL!!

Yes I've just logged on for the first time today and had 5 "redirect" ads to deal with before I could access the site.

These definitely should not be happening and we are investigating.
Hi Medw1311,

Bet you're sweating your socks off with the heatwave this week? Trust it to happen on a school week.

Have you had any sucess wit the ad issues? I havent seen any today so far.

I currently have my ad blocker turned on and want to turn this off to help support you guys if everything is ok now.

Thanks

Hi Medw1311,

Bet you're sweating your socks off with the heatwave this week? Trust it to happen on a school week.

Have you had any sucess wit the ad issues? I havent seen any today so far.

I currently have my ad blocker turned on and want to turn this off to help support you guys if everything is ok now.

Thanks
Yeah been enjoying the sun for sure, finally in September summer arrives LOL!!

The redirect ads are gone now.

If you get any virus/malware warnings about https://avenuewalkerchange.com this can be whitelisted as this is a custom ad server domain we have got from the ad network.

• Love
Reactions: DCDev
This only for ads and not for babiato. Babiato is the best free download forum in the world without any virus or malware❤️

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock