• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
Or you could just replace lines 304 to 310 with "return"...
What you write in the file in question is already after the download. The rest of the nag style (in the administration) disappeared after the features I mentioned above were commented out..

How do I get the free templates?
1680685326178.png

When I click on download, it shows me, register via dashboard!
@Babak Please help if you can? 🙏

Thanks a ton bro! Any idea how do I install them? Like normal plugin or upload somewhere?
We load the templates in the appropriate section (the "Templates" tab)

Attachments

• screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2023-04-05-14-43-45-575.png
    screenshot-mailresponder.dg-palych.ru-2023-04-05-14-43-45-575.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: jigarashar
Babak updated Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress with a new update entry:

Mailster v3.3.3

Download Mailster v3.3.3 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.3.2 (2023-03-23)

- fixed: Division by zero on campaign edit screen
- fixed: Header already sent error on account page
- fixed: dashboard redirects to a blank page if in activation mode
- fixed: deprecated notices in PHP 8.2
- fixed: missing index in placeholder.class.php
- improved: check if `set_time_limit` is disabled

Read the rest of this update entry...

Critacal WP error after update.. 3.3.2 to 3.3.3
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2893 of the file /home/admin/web/HIDE/public_html/content/plugins/mailster/classes/mailster.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method mailsterFsNull::get_plan_name() in /home/admin/web/HIDE/public_html/content/plugins/mailster/classes/mailster.class.php:2893

Stack trace:

My fix solution replace $plan_name = mailster_freemius()->get_plan_name();
on $plan_name = '20600';

it's line 2893 file mailster/classes/mailster.class.php

But notice

Please Activate your License​

I notice about for bad null Gravity Forms + Mailster v3.3.3 (I rollback to 3.3.2)

Reactions: Legolas
Hi there,

Also confirmed that this is causing a critical error on my WP install. Removing via wp-content/plugins allows me to log back in to the site.

Oddly, it's not crashing on another website, on the same exact server (different domain), so seems to be a conflict somewhere.

Rolled back and all is fine.

Hello, in each version you leave uncommented at least lines 65 to 82 in /classes/UpdateCenterPlugin.php
These functions update the plugin against the server when it fails to display a prepared half-screen warning in the administration about the inactive license. Just comment out or delete the lines:

Code:
    private function __construct( $caller ) {
        self::$caller = $caller;
        self::$plugins = self::get_options();
        add_action( 'admin_init', array( &$this, 'init' ), 100 );
        add_filter( 'site_transient_update_plugins', array( &$this, 'update_plugins_filter' ), 1 );
        add_action( 'wp_update_plugins', array( &$this, 'check_periodic_updates' ), 99 );
        add_action( 'updatecenterplugin_check', array( &$this, 'check_periodic_updates' ) );
        add_filter( 'upgrader_post_install', array( &$this, 'upgrader_post_install' ), 99, 3 );
        add_filter( 'http_request_args', array( &$this, 'http_request_args' ), 100, 2 );
    }

Reactions: commodoor
@4c0u8 This doesn't remove the "Hey! Would you like automatic updates and premium support? Please activate your copy of Mailster." message.

I've gone back to v.3.3.2. However, I found the "[Action Required] We need to transfer your Mailster license!" and a "Convert now" button. Is it okay to click the button? :)

Does anyone have a solution to remove the messages, please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock