• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress v4.0.8

No permission to download
I also had a similar problem, but I simply decided to deactivate all license options and turn off updates with freemius, notifications, etc.
I am having a similar issue. Can't update it. Deleted and did anything but seems impossible to skip :(

Reactions: power2010
Thank you. This seems to break things over causing error 500
This is the error in error log (if it may help)

Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class MailsterConvert does not have a method "admin_menu"

Thank you. This seems to break things over causing error 500
This is the error in error log (if it may help)

Uncaught TypeError: call_user_func_array(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be a valid callback, class MailsterConvert does not have a method "admin_menu"
Not surprised with what they had done to it, tested on live and it not even licenced for me 😒

By the way @power2010, never personalise anything you upload here, especially not with your own email. that will only gather the attention of those you not wanting to get. 🤔

Wondering how you manage to have it working for you given what you have done to it and it needing a licence to do anything on install.

Reactions: power2010
Not surprised with what they had done to it, tested on live and it not even licenced for me 😒

By the way @power2010, never personalise anything you upload here, especially not with your own email. that will only gather the attention of those you not wanting to get. 🤔

Wondering how you manage to have it working for you given what you have done to it and it needing a licence to do anything on install.
I do that. Your nulled work. Need clear DB. Need remove plugin and after go to DB and remove Mailster db) After need install plugin via Wizard Setup)

Maybe someone knows how to disable or where the option is to turn off the automatic filling of the newsletter subscriber list with the status (Pending). Every time a large number of addresses similar to spam addresses are collected. Is there a way to turn off this option so that these addresses stop being automatically collected? There is only one form on the website that works, but for example, only one subscriber signed up and somehow 100 more appeared with this status (Pending).

After installing the plugin this error is showing marked by the red box in the image:

Can someone help me?

@DarKMaSk
That was fixed few days ago however main download never got updated with it.
Grab main download again please. 👍

Please update the latest version 3.3.2

v3.3.2 2023-03-23
fixed: Division by zero on campaign edit screen
fixed: Header already sent error on account page
fixed: dashboard redirects to a blank page if in activation mode
fixed: deprecated notices in PHP 8.2
fixed: missing index in placeholder.class.php
improved: check if set_time_limit is disabled

Reactions: Tar_03
Works fine after setup wizard run through

Untitled.png

If this works then,​

mailster-error.png

why am I seeing this??!!​

v3.3.2 2023-03-23
Have you uploaded the version 3.3.2 or is this just the changelog?

bobsmith updated Mailster - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress with a new update entry:

Mailster v.3.3.2 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress By EverPress

Download Mailster v3.3.2 - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.3.2 2023-03-23

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have just installed it overwriting the previous one. It upgraded from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 smoothly and now, there is no error and working flawlessly. The only thing I am missing are the beautiful free templates. Those can't be downloaded without the licensed one. But, what can I do? This is life. :(

Thank you @bobsmith . :)

Reactions: arvien and bobsmith
I have just installed it overwriting the previous one. It upgraded from 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 smoothly and now, there is no error and working flawlessly. The only thing I am missing are the beautiful free templates. Those can't be downloaded without the licensed one. But, what can I do? This is life. :(

Thank you @bobsmith . :)
There were a lot of issues with the last few versions, especially previous v3.3.1, test on PHP v7.4-v8.0 and all runs fine, test again on v8.2+ and it would return errors that were fixed, like with your error, I had that and sorted it and did not have it again with v3.3.1 posted as main download here.

I sorted a few that were needed to be used, although forgot to update main until earlier, however I was still getting a good many issues on further testing on PHP v8.2+, however many of those were deprecation error related and were dotted throughout the actual plugin itself, so not our issue to fix the devs own issues.

So, it is clear to see why some members had issues with this for the last few releases, and hopefully or thankfully their own devs seem to have sorted this with latest version. 🤞

Obviously, any issues then come back 👍

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk
@bobsmith There is a bit of leftover nag style in the admin announcements. In the /classes/UpdateCenterPlugin.php file there are active filters and functions that check for updates (which I think is unnecessary if the plugin is null). After the functions and actions are disabled (commented out), the rest of the nag disappears from the administration. Functions and actions are on line 64 to 79 and are:
add_action( 'admin_init', array( &$this, 'init' ), 100 );
add_filter( 'site_transient_update_plugins', array( &$this, 'update_plugins_filter' ), 1 );
add_action( 'wp_update_plugins', array( &$this, 'check_periodic_updates' ), 99 );
add_action( 'updatecenterplugin_check', array( &$this, 'check_periodic_updates' ) );
add_filter( 'upgrader_post_install', array( &$this, 'upgrader_post_install' ), 99, 3 );
add_filter( 'http_request_args', array( &$this, 'http_request_args' ), 100, 2 );

@bobsmith There is a bit of leftover nag style in the admin announcements. In the /classes/UpdateCenterPlugin.php file there are active filters and functions that check for updates (which I think is unnecessary if the plugin is null). After the functions and actions are disabled (commented out), the rest of the nag disappears from the administration. Functions and actions are on line 64 to 79 and are:

Or you could just replace lines 304 to 310 with "return".

Code:
        if ( 'update-core.php' == $pagenow || 'update.php' == $pagenow ) {
            return;
        }

if ( ! current_user_can( 'update_plugins' ) ) {
            return;
        }

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock