• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Y

Yes looks that they're loading faster, the rest depends on users internet speed and chapter sizes, make sure chapter size don't go over 20mb per chapter, the recommend chapter size is 10-15mb so the option is compressing& resizing and converting images to webp before uploads,

you need to know that (image optimization and webp conversation plugins) is not compatible with madara, they're just optimizing images covers and banners but can't do anything to chapters I tried the must known plugin and getting the same results, it looks that they can't detect WP-manga folder that stores folder + can't rewrite chapter images urls to webp urls

, I found plugin that allow me to add custom folder (ewww image optimization plugin) and it worked by adding WP-manga folder and converted the images to webp but it can't rewrite mange images urls to new webp urls, so I lost hope and abandoned the idea.

sorry to sharing my life story just tell my experience on this way 😂😂
Hello,
I have a similar problem, but in this case in the size of the .zip file that I can upload, I have the most recent version of Madara Theme and all its complete configurations. The impediment is that I cannot upload more than 100 mbs in .zip size for batches of chapters.

I have a way to compress all the images in webp with a bat script and thus reduce the size even more. I have tried configuring file uploads at a general level to 1 GB in Cpanel, but the theme ignores the rule. Do you have any method to upload more than 100mbs? I have a friend who uploads up to 500 mbs without a quality problem, but the envious person doesn't want to tell me.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 13
Hello,
I have a similar problem, but in this case in the size of the .zip file that I can upload, I have the most recent version of Madara Theme and all its complete configurations. The impediment is that I cannot upload more than 100 mbs in .zip size for batches of chapters.

I have a way to compress all the images in webp with a bat script and thus reduce the size even more. I have tried configuring file uploads at a general level to 1 GB in Cpanel, but the theme ignores the rule. Do you have any method to upload more than 100mbs? I have a friend who uploads up to 500 mbs without a quality problem, but the envious person doesn't want to tell me.
Bro come to my discord will tell you what to do https://discord.com/invite/NW7PzrYW

Hello,

if you are using cloudflare it limit upload size to 100mb ,you cant do anything about it , I suggest to upload big files using ftp with server path method instead of uploading it using your browser, upload your big zip to a folder named zip_files for example in your public_html folder where you have wordpress installed (wp-admin,wp-content,wp.....)

to upload zip files on madara type zip_files/yourzipname.zip
To upload it then remove zip file after successful upload

Reactions: shubhampaul
Hello,

Why not upload the zip file directly from the cpanel?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock