• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hello guys im in a kinda of trouble here disqus started adding these really bad ads above the comment section on my website and i tried all the soulution on the internet that i could find, anyone has a better way to deal with this

Hello guys im in a kinda of trouble here disqus started adding these really bad ads above the comment section on my website and i tried all the soulution on the internet that i could find, anyone has a better way to deal with this
You cant remove them but you can earn money from them ,or buy paid plan to remove them , there's no other solutions

is anyone know how to transfer my legit key from madara to a new domain?? is any way to dissable from old domain to the new??

hello anyone know how to add html code for manga listing? The problem is on my web it can't be installed I use the madara version 1.7.4

server apa ini? apa nama situs web ini

you will get directadmin as control panel for you storage, after purchasing you will receive mail contains login ip or server ip & user name + password to login , or you can login automatically from interserver panel ,

you will need to install ftp storage plugin for mandara : https://babia.to/attachments/wp-manga-sftp-storage-2-2-2-nulled-zip.167883/

Just install it and type anything as license then click activate then it will be activated,

now you're logged in to directadmin(storage panel its like cpanel easy to use) , you need to set up subdomain to serve uploaded images on your site, i suggest to use subdomain from your site domain like this (i.yoursitedomain.com),
to create your subdomain on directadmin click the menu head to account manager>domain setup then click add new , type your subdomain like this i.yoursitedomain.com and save it ,

now you need to bind your subdomain dns with storage server ip(this ip is the same ip received on the mail) on your dns providor (cloudflare for example) you should know how to do this.

after binding your subdomain go back to directadmin go to menue>account manager> ssl certificates , and create ssl for your subdomain using (Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider) option, your subdomain is ready now .

now for setting up ftp storage plugin first you need to create ftp account on the root of your subdomain on directadmin, go to menu>account manager >ftp management,
click create ftp account type username and password and save them to use , make sure sure this ftp account using root directory of your subdomain like this

Screenshot_20231025-205356~2.jpg

then click create .

now to set up the plugin on wordpress on the on the menu >manga>wp manga storage, at the bottom of the page you will find ftp setup like this
Screenshot_20231019-203922~3.jpg
for the HOST type your directadmin ip

For the USERNAME type your ftp username

for the PASSWORD type your ftp password

for the DOMAIN type type your subdomain and don't forget to add https like this (https://i.yoursitedomain.com)

DON'T TYPE ANYTHING on storage path this will couse folders doplicating problem that's why you're setting your ftp account on the root,

Click save and you are ready to go, try to upload chapter and tell me if you have probem.
don't forget to set ftp storage as default upload storage on wp manga setting.

Sorry for my low English.
How make this? I don't understand

server apa ini? apa nama situs web ini

you will get directadmin as control panel for you storage, after purchasing you will receive mail contains login ip or server ip & user name + password to login , or you can login automatically from interserver panel ,

you will need to install ftp storage plugin for mandara : https://babia.to/attachments/wp-manga-sftp-storage-2-2-2-nulled-zip.167883/

Just install it and type anything as license then click activate then it will be activated,

now you're logged in to directadmin(storage panel its like cpanel easy to use) , you need to set up subdomain to serve uploaded images on your site, i suggest to use subdomain from your site domain like this (i.yoursitedomain.com),
to create your subdomain on directadmin click the menu head to account manager>domain setup then click add new , type your subdomain like this i.yoursitedomain.com and save it ,

now you need to bind your subdomain dns with storage server ip(this ip is the same ip received on the mail) on your dns providor (cloudflare for example) you should know how to do this.

after binding your subdomain go back to directadmin go to menue>account manager> ssl certificates , and create ssl for your subdomain using (Get automatic certificate from ACME Provider) option, your subdomain is ready now .

now for setting up ftp storage plugin first you need to create ftp account on the root of your subdomain on directadmin, go to menu>account manager >ftp management,
click create ftp account type username and password and save them to use , make sure sure this ftp account using root directory of your subdomain like this

Screenshot_20231025-205356~2.jpg

then click create .

now to set up the plugin on wordpress on the on the menu >manga>wp manga storage, at the bottom of the page you will find ftp setup like this
Screenshot_20231019-203922~3.jpg
for the HOST type your directadmin ip

For the USERNAME type your ftp username

for the PASSWORD type your ftp password

for the DOMAIN type type your subdomain and don't forget to add https like this (https://i.yoursitedomain.com)

DON'T TYPE ANYTHING on storage path this will couse folders doplicating problem that's why you're setting your ftp account on the root,

Click save and you are ready to go, try to upload chapter and tell me if you have probem.
don't forget to set ftp storage as default upload storage on wp manga setting.

Sorry for my low English.
How make this? I don't understand please help me!

There is no plugins can make this to madara, you have to make plugin by yourself or ask wpstylish to make custom one for you , or you may meet some developer here can make it for you
Pk
Those images are included on the chapters from the site your are scraping from ,so you only can remove them manually chapter by chapter

You can chat by discord this is my id
olaoemanga_34590
please check discord

Reactions: aliakbar061
hello does anyone use the madara reaperscans theme? does anyone know how to add comics here? if anyone knows please let me know.
Home - Siimanga - Google Chrome 03_04_2024 17.12.56 (1).png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock