• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
error log
Oh! This is easy. Open that file. On line 3682, which is mentioned in the error log, you should see a word 'continue'. Change it to 'continue 2'. There must be a space between 'continue' & '2'. Don't put the quote (' ') signs and see if the problem is solved.

Oh! This is easy. Open that file. On line 3682, which is mentioned in the error log, you should see a word 'continue'. Change it to 'continue 2'. There must be a space between 'continue' & '2'. Don't put the quote (' ') signs and see if the problem is solved.
Doesn't work:(

• Wow
Reactions: DarKMaSk
I will suggest you to build website from scratch. Demo data is buggy and will make your website slower.
I think I have to do that. I just wanted to get an idea by importing the data, what should be put and where. :( Actually I need this theme to make a library website with chapter-wise download option.

Last edited:
its my first time getting 36k restricted ad serving for entire site usually only some link get restricted ads not entire site
1681360372519.png

and it bother my ads impresion
1681360429845.png

how you guys solve it. you ignore it. or you guy fix it?. do you think they will use bot to check it or manually?

Does anyone have problems logging in and registering on the site? Users cannot log in to the site on multiple sites. Moreover, the sites are not linked to each other.

Does anyone have problems logging in and registering on the site? Users cannot log in to the site on multiple sites. Moreover, the sites are not linked to each other.
Are you the Administrator of those sites?

How can I upload images in .webp, when I try to upload I get: Something has happened. Please check the server error logs. With .jpg it uploads normally.How can I upload images in .webp, when I try to upload I get: Something has happened. Please check the server error logs. With .jpg it uploads normally.

its my first time getting 36k restricted ad serving for entire site usually only some link get restricted ads not entire site
1681360372519.png

1681360429845.png

how you guys solve it. you ignore it. or you guy fix it?. do you think they will use bot to check it or manually?
Inbox, I will help you
Tele: @ngaipenguin

How can I upload images in .webp, when I try to upload I get: Something has happened. Please check the server error logs. With .jpg it uploads normally.How can I upload images in .webp, when I try to upload I get: Something has happened. Please check the server error logs. With .jpg it uploads normally.
server panel setting probaly

1681360372519.png

1681360429845.png

I will advice to talk to your host, if possible.​

Find the free .webp plugin for WordPress, install it and you will be able to upload .webp image. But, using this plugin will increase the number of image files because there will be both .webp and .jpg files. As it seems that you want it for reducing the file size. But like I mentioned earlier that number of files will increase and I think there should be a limitation put by your host for number of files you can host in your server space. So, if you have to host a huge number if image files, then you can use https://postimages.org to host your files and use the 'Direct Link' of each image in your website. There is no limit of storage. I use it in my forum. The big thing is, it is FREE. Hope this will help.

Reactions: lolo1456
Does anyone know how to change this stupid manga upload in madara?
So I've 2 other translators and they've permission to upload their manga, (from user settings add manga chapters) the problem is they've to upload each page of manga one by one which is annoying and time consuming, some might say give them writer permission in WordPress ( nope never give such a permission even if you know the other guy personally ), so I was wondering is there a way to make it so they could upload their manga in zip not one by one?

Does anyone know how to change this stupid manga upload in madara?
So I've 2 other translators and they've permission to upload their manga, (from user settings add manga chapters) the problem is they've to upload each page of manga one by one which is annoying and time consuming, some might say give them writer permission in WordPress ( nope never give such a permission even if you know the other guy personally ), so I was wondering is there a way to make it so they could upload their manga in zip not one by one?
I don't really understand what that means, but this seems to be about uploading that one Madara manga? and you want them to zip it like that?

I don't really understand what that means, but this seems to be about uploading that one Madara manga? and you want them to zip it like that?
Madara has a plugin which allows users to upload/add manga, when a user wants to upload manga he has to upload each page of manga one by one, for example: chapter 3 has 30 pages, so my translator ( user) needs to upload each page of it one by one, it's annoying and time consuming.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock