• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Sorry for the silly question but where to change this section from "X Users bookmarked This"
1680711589784.png

to "Bookmark This"
1680711639678.png

I didn't remember where I made the change. Thanks.

Reactions: Kleen
Does anyone know any crawler that works with themesia themes like lightnovelreader or mangareader? or where i can get one made?

Well, the Demo is not installing. I changed my PHP.INI file like the posted here: https://babia.to/threads/madara-wordpress-theme-for-manga-by-mangabooth.10361/post-321513 but it showing like this
madara-demo-import-1.png

Can anyone help me to understand this, please?

Reactions: eyibowa
You may change your PHP version to 7.4 and test again.
My PHP version is 8.1.12. So, it should not be the cause of the problem. I tried several times and after some times when this strange notification alert box appears without any message in it, I tried to go back and restart the process of downloading the demo and then a message showed, "A content install is currently running"!!! Then I have activated 'WordPress Debug' and the debug log showed this:
Code:
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:42:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:42:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:42:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180
[09-Apr-2023 05:42:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180

And in that 'class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180' this code is there (from line 180-184):
Code:
if ($column_or_index{0} === '`') { // column
    $column_or_index = explode(' ', $column_or_index);
    $column_name = trim(array_shift($column_or_index), '`');
    $column_or_index = implode(' ', $column_or_index);
    $column_opts = $column_or_index;
My 'Sublime Text' is showing where the error is. I am attaching the screenshot of the above code to make clear where the error is:

madara-error.png

which shows the 'curly brace' highlighted inside the red box is the culprit. Now what should I put there instead of that 'curly braces'??!!

replace it with this
if ($column_or_index[0] === '`') { // column

so basically your above code
Code:
will turn into this
PHP:
if ($column_or_index[0] === '`') { // column

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk
My PHP version is 8.1.12. So, it should not be the cause of the problem. I tried several times and after some times when this strange notification alert box appears without any message in it, I tried to go back and restart the process of downloading the demo and then a message showed, "A content install is currently running"!!! Then I have activated 'WordPress Debug' and the debug log showed this:
Code:
[09-Apr-2023 05:41:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in C:\xampp\htdocs\library\wp-content\plugins\madara-unyson-backup-restore\framework\extensions\backups\includes\module\tasks\type\class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180

And in that 'class-fw-ext-backups-task-type-db-export.php on line 180' this code is there (from line 180-184):
Code:
My 'Sublime Text' is showing where the error is. I am attaching the screenshot of the above code to make clear where the error is:

madara-error.png

which shows the 'curly brace' highlighted inside the red box is the culprit. Now what should I put there instead of that 'curly braces'??!!

Usually, in most cases with Madara demo, it's not php file error(s). The problem is import demos from their plugin works well with PHP 7.4 so a higher version like 8.1.12 can cause problems. If your site doesn't have content yet, reset wp, downgrade PHP to 7.4, and try to import the demo again.

the problem is as shown in the picture.

Attachments

• the problem is as shown in the picture..png
    the problem is as shown in the picture..png
    184.3 KB · Views: 18
Usually, in most cases with Madara demo, it's not php file error(s). The problem is import demos from their plugin works well with PHP 7.4 so a higher version like 8.1.12 can cause problems. If your site doesn't have content yet, reset wp, downgrade PHP to 7.4, and try to import the demo again.
please help can't install demo content example.

the problem is as shown in the picture.
@Felix13 It seems the problem is taking place in PHP 7.4 also, though I am still waiting to see @Animfly 's 'error log'. The bad thing is, I can't change my PHP in my localhost as some projects are ongoing and I have my clients' websites running in my server... so I can't downgrade PHP version there also. So I can't experiment with this theme right now. :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock