• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lara, WHMCS Admin Theme

Lara, WHMCS Admin Theme 8.8.0

No permission to download
Update: We're thrilled to introduce Lara, our latest advancement in customer support. Powered by OpenAI's ChatGPT and other cutting-edge AI models, Lara is set to redefine your customer support experience.

With just a click, Lara taps into your knowledge base to provide swift, precise responses to customer tickets. It also enhances your replies, adding a touch of professionalism to every interaction.

The game-changer ? .. Our experimental features let you automate these processes entirely. Envision an AI that auto-replies tickets, ensuring efficient, continuous communication with your customers.

• Love
Reactions: iKalanko
Update: We're thrilled to introduce Lara, our latest advancement in customer support. Powered by OpenAI's ChatGPT and other cutting-edge AI models, Lara is set to redefine your customer support experience.

With just a click, Lara taps into your knowledge base to provide swift, precise responses to customer tickets. It also enhances your replies, adding a touch of professionalism to every interaction.

The game-changer ? .. Our experimental features let you automate these processes entirely. Envision an AI that auto-replies tickets, ensuring efficient, continuous communication with your customers.

Note this is just an add-on module for Lara and requires the Lara Theme.

Reactions: ramindiba
Hello brother, I keep getting "Password is not valid" error when I enter the password on the OVERVIEW section and I'm unable to download.

Could I be missing anything?

Attachments

• Lara whmcs admin download wrong password.png
    Lara whmcs admin download wrong password.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 21
the password is not valid.... please Update... Thx
Hello brother, I keep getting "Password is not valid" error when I enter the password on the OVERVIEW section and I'm unable to download.

Could I be missing anything?
The password is working perfectly, Use the password on the update info, not the one on the resource info "was for the previous version" I have edited out that password so there's no confusion.

The password is working perfectly, Use the password on the update info, not the one on the resource info "was for the previous version" I have edited out that password so there's no confusion.
i do already but still showing this

Attachments

• 1688083212069.png
    1688083212069.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 23
Lara Theme Error :: No license key provided. :: Go to Addon Modules, find the addon module, click Configure, enter your license key, then click Save Changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ogietechnology
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock