• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lara, WHMCS Admin Theme

Lara, WHMCS Admin Theme 8.8.0

No permission to download
i have this problem
i have php 8.1
i have mariaDB

can help please

PHP:
TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given in modules/addons/lara_addon/hooks.php:207

Stack trace:

#0 /modules/addons/lara_addon/hooks.php(207): in_array()

#1 [internal function]: lara_settings_update_SmartyVars()

#2 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Hook/Manager.php(0): call_user_func()

#3 vendor/illuminate/support/Facades/Facade.php(261): WHMCS\Hook\Manager->run()

#4 includes/functions.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()

#5 /vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Admin.php(0): run_hook()

#6 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Admin.php(0): WHMCS\Admin->output()

#7/admin/myaccount.php(0): WHMCS\Admin->display()

i have this problem
i have php 8.1
i have mariaDB

can help please

PHP:
TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given in modules/addons/lara_addon/hooks.php:207

Stack trace:

#0 /modules/addons/lara_addon/hooks.php(207): in_array()

#1 [internal function]: lara_settings_update_SmartyVars()

#2 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Hook/Manager.php(0): call_user_func()

#3 vendor/illuminate/support/Facades/Facade.php(261): WHMCS\Hook\Manager->run()

#4 includes/functions.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()

#5 /vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Admin.php(0): run_hook()

#6 vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Admin.php(0): WHMCS\Admin->output()

#7/admin/myaccount.php(0): WHMCS\Admin->display()
I am guessing version 8.6.0 does not support PHP 8.1 yet. I am still on 7.4 so i am not sure!

Reactions: webmaster
[WHMCS Application] ERROR: TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given in /home/yourserver/public_html/modules/addons/lara_addon/lrgawidget/options_page.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /home/yourserver/public_html/modules/addons/lara_addon/lrgawidget/options_page.php(43): in_array() #1 /home/yourserver/public_html/modules/addons/lara_addon/lara_addon.php(165): Lara\Utils\Common\options_page->settings_page() #2 /home/yourserver/public_html/adminfolder/addonmodules.php(0): lara_addon_output() #3 {main} {"exception":"[object] (TypeError(code: 0): in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given at /home/yourserver/public_html/modules/addons/lara_addon/lrgawidget/options_page.php:43)"} []

i have this problem
i have php 8.1
i have mariaDB

can help please
i got this to, someone can help

@SuperDev this is already nulled but with old ioncube version. Can you null it with ioncube 12? is not working for php 8.1+ (needs to be decoded with ioncube 12)

Hello
It asks for a password to download the file.
What's the password? Thank you.
The password can be accessed once you have been registered on babiato for 120 days.
However, for your convenience I'll attach it below. If you must not wait, feel free to buy it.
EDIT: I have done the calculations, and 20+ days ( 22-23 ) and you will be able to view the password. However, buying the content helps supports the authors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock