• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax with a new update entry:

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v3.0.4 + KenthaRadio v2.0.0 NULLED

Big THANKS to @NullMaster :love: :love: :love:

This release is Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v3.0.4 + KenthaRadio v2.0.0 FULLY INTEGRATED!

3.0.4 [2020 Dicember 16]
[x] ttg core plugin update. No theme changes

3.0.3 [2020 Dicember 09]
[x] QT Swipebox plugin updated to 5.6 (required)
[x] WPBakery plugin update to 6.4.2
[x] Updated product icons arrows for single track products and audio products
[x] Social icons align fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
Can you tell me when the update 3.0.8 is coming?
Thank you!

The update will come with a warning of 5 points, and maybe another one with 5 points too. For the second you will be banned. If you don't want to be banned GO read rules (look into my signature), introduce yourself.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
3.1.7 [2021 February 06]
[x] CAROUSELS elementor widget: improved responsivity and fixed disappearing bug
[x] ADDED twitch icon to Artist

Please update
tnx

It looks like the plugins were not updated with this last one. For instance, I keep seeing a notice that kentha radio is unavailable because kentha player needs to be v3.04 but is only v2.2.7. I know I didn't miss the plugins folder and I checked, it's not saying they need to be updated. Am I missing something?

An error occurred while fetching file from: wp-content/themes/kentha/data/demo11/demo-content-import-file.xml!
Reason: http_request_failed - cURL error 60: Peer's Certificate has expired..

TassieNZ updated Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax with a new update entry:

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v3.1.7 + KenthaRadio v2.0.0 NULLED

Big THANKS to @NullMaster :love: :love: :love:

This release is Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v3.1.7 + KenthaRadio v2.0.0 FULLY INTEGRATED!

== Changelog ==
3.1.7 [2021 February 06]
[x] CAROUSELS componene: improved responsivity and fixed disappearing bug
[x] ADDED twitch icon to Artist page https://www.qantumthemes.com/helpdesk/forums/topic/items-added-questions/#post-72238

Reactions: Saiis

Attachments

• stillnotupdated.jpg
    stillnotupdated.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 19
Plugins still have not been updated. Any chance of getting non-2018 updates? Player version from every update has stayed at v2.2.7 so the Radio won't work or even load.
Not sure why you are getting that?

Look in ....
\kentha\inc\tgm-plugin-activation\plugins and qt-kenthaplayer.zip is v3.0.8

Reactions: Saiis
Not sure why you are getting that?

Look in ....
\kentha\inc\tgm-plugin-activation\plugins and qt-kenthaplayer.zip is v3.0.8
Ah, okay, did not think to look in what it uploads. Had looked in archive folder, deleted from site and checked again. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.
I have installed this theme, and input the URL and mount points into the radio station page, but I'm not getting any sound output.
Could anyone please help?
I looked at quantumthemes' own site for a solution, but the topic is locked without a valid licence.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.
I have installed this theme, and input the URL and mount points into the radio station page, but I'm not getting any sound output.
Could anyone please help?
I looked at quantumthemes' own site for a solution, but the topic is locked without a valid licence.
Thanks in advance.
I just put the radio link where it says MP3 Stream URL and it worked.

Babak updated Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax with a new update entry:

Kentha Theme v3.2.0

Download Kentha v3.2.0 - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax Nulled Free
v3.2.0 [2021 March 14] Thanks To @NullMaster

[x] UPDATED WordPress 5.7 updates
[x] UPDATED WPBakery plugin update to 6.6.0
[x] UPDATED WPBakery widgets attributes fixed "false" titles preset on adding the widget
[x] FIXED Artist podcasts issue click
[x] UPDATED SwipeBox plugin to fix Pinterest share broken
[x] FIXED Artist events order control and or fix

Reactions: Junglefly01
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock