• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Onair2: Radio Station WordPress Theme With Non-Stop Music Player

Onair2: Radio Station WordPress Theme With Non-Stop Music Player v5.4.3

No permission to download
dechameleon updated Onair2: Radio Station WordPress Theme With Non-Stop Music Player with a new update entry:

Theme+Plugins+SliderSamples

Version 3.9.9.4 [2021 June 28]
[x] Theme Core Plugin updated

Version 3.9.9.3 [2021 June 20]
[x] Admin icon fix for theme page

Version 3.9.9.2 [2021 June 18]
[x] functions.php removed redoundant sanitization
[x] qt-main.js checking tavs and mediaelement loading before calling functions in main.js
[x] functions.php added class when customizer is being used
[x] qt-main.js added fallback function for song titles if the customizer is in use
[x] Improved customizer performance
[x] Updated TTG...

Read the rest of this update entry...

its not working without the key give us the key for the installer car its greenhouse nothing we can do nothing with without the key

its not working without the key give us the key for the installer car its greenhouse nothing we can do nothing with without the key

you can install all plugins and theme and use as normal, you do not need to activate unless if you want direct updates in which case you'd best buy the theme.

@Babak does anyone have a nulled version of this? It is asking for the lisc to add the demo content - if not its just a shell theme. Thnx

How on earth does one get the demo themes? am I missing something here? I don't see any zip files with them.

you can install all plugins and theme and use as normal, you do not need to activate unless if you want direct updates in which case you'd best buy the theme.
Mate you can not install plugins and demo content without activation!!!

Hello Guys,

You will find attached the updated version (until today) of the theme and child theme.

I will see how i could retrieve the plugins, because today I use a different domain from the original site, due this, the key its not working.

Probably this week I could retrieve the plugins and include here.

Cheers

Attachments

• themeforest-onair2-radio-station-wordpress-theme.zip
    5 MB · Views: 304
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock