• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is it possible to null Hotjar?

Please make a more understandable post. I really don't understand what you are trying to ask. Please provide a link if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

ok sorry, well I hope that hotjar speaks for itself. mf = mouseflow, ceg = crazyegg. I have an obsession due to my background of speaking shorthand and was under the impression that generally these would be understood here. Anyhow, as I do not have experience with nulls or php in general, is there a reason why it appears these analytic tools do not appear to have nulls?

ok sorry, well I hope that hotjar speaks for itself. mf = mouseflow, ceg = crazyegg. I have an obsession due to my background of speaking shorthand and was under the impression that generally these would be understood here. Anyhow, as I do not have experience with nulls or php in general, is there a reason why it appears these analytic tools do not appear to have nulls?
One thing I think about, if you have the original file like you said, then I can comment whether it can be null or not.

All these tools you mentioned are only probes that send data to dev site from which either they retrieve statistics either you can see these statistics in your dashboard (from dev site).

In theory they can be replicated to work locally but this would mean that you need a lot of space to record those data/snapshots and would prove inefficient as a self-hosted solution. I do remember seeing at some point a standalone wordpress heatmap plugin but can't remember its name.

Reactions: vsv
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock