• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
yes you are right, it was a great waste of time if we try to install it from the source code, right now i'm trying to combine it with irestora 3.1, and still got a few error and i'm still trying to fixed it
1609800599952.png

hope that i can finished it soon
Waiting...

Reactions: RiPPERD
i already fixed some issue, but still fixing another issue
ive tried v3.1 (supposed to be nulled) that didnt work and i also got 3.2 nulled but that also didnt help... 3.4 just seems to be nobody can null it :(

Necesito ayuda, tengo un problema, ayúdame

I need help, I have a problem, help me

help-me.png

code-purchase.png

Attachments

• 1611758622587.png
    1611758622587.png
    312 bytes · Views: 32
Reactions: zkenstein
Necesito ayuda, tengo un problema, ayúdame

I need help, I have a problem, help me

help-me.png

code-purchase.png
there is NO nulled version anymore so you cannot bypass this screen...

ive had a look at some of the code and i managed to remove that screen however it doesnt then skip to next screen... (i dont know what im doing i was just playing with it)

does anyone know how to make auto print BOT and KOT ?? i already fix the error when i update v3.1 to v3.4

White Devil updated iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS with a new update entry:

iRestora PLUS v3.5

Download iRestora PLUS v3.5 - Next Gen Restaurant POS Nulled Free
Version: v3.5 (Date: 2021-01-11)

New Features:
New modern and responsive UI
Support for 80mm invoice format
RTL Support
New language adding feature
Show logo in invoice
Full screen mode in pos
Default Payment Method choose option
Default Customer choose option
One click update facility
Improvements:
Set tax field's percentage in tax setting and auto populate percentage in add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: RiPPERD
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock