• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Everything is working fine except food menu.When i am trying to adding a food menu it's showing
504 Gateway Time-out.

It's not adding any menu.How to get eid of it plz? Is there any database fault issue???

Thanks for the script.

Regards-

White Devil updated iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS with a new update entry:

iRestora PLUS v3.4

iRestora PLUS v3.4 - Next Gen Restaurant POS
Thanks To @dnull
Version: v3.4 (Date: 2020-05-14)

New Features:
- New modern UI
- Logo, Site Title and Site Footer change facility
- Print Bill facility before closing order
- Print BOT (Bar Order Token)
- Sound effect
Improvements:
- Reduced lot of unnecessary click
- Ingredient selection dependency removed in Add Food Menu
- Walk-in Customer Default Select issue fixed
- Place order appearance improved
- Arabic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

anybody success to update it from irestora v 3.1

i got error

This page isn't working
localhost is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 501

help me please to fix this problems

Last edited:
Reactions: zkenstein
anybody success to update it from irestora v 3.1

i got error

help me please to fix this problems
got it in a sub folder by any chance? i had the same problem... it must be in root of domain... im assuming you can change htaccess file but i didnt get it working

got it in a sub folder by any chance? i had the same problem... it must be in root of domain... im assuming you can change htaccess file but i didnt get it working

yes i put it in a sub directory that i made it to be sub domain.
is it work well if i put it on root of my domain?

A great waste of time, because the database schema and the initial data are retrieved using the license key via the remote server

$buffer = curl_exec($curl_handle);
curl_close($curl_handle);
$object = json_decode($buffer);
$dbdata = array(
'hostname' => $db['default']['hostname'],
'username' => $db['default']['username'],
'password' => $db['default']['password'],
'database' => $db['default']['database'],
'dbtables' => $object->database
);

A great waste of time, because the database schema and the initial data are retrieved using the license key via the remote server
yes you are right, it was a great waste of time if we try to install it from the source code, right now i'm trying to combine it with irestora 3.1, and still got a few error and i'm still trying to fixed it
1609800599952.png

hope that i can finished it soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock