• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Igniplex v3 Blogger Template With Licenses

Igniplex v3 Blogger Template With Licenses V3

No permission to download

CoderDavil

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Oct 7, 2020
CoderDavil submitted a new resource:

Igniplex v3 Blogger Template With Licenses - Igniplex v3 Blogger Template With Licenses

Igniplex Blogger Template is a specific theme! Igniplex v3 is one of the best recommended Blogger templates like the Hartomy Blogger Template. For better user experience, the Igniplex v3 premium Blogger Theme was created to make it comfortable for visitors. The design is simple, minimalist, clean, and doesn't have many annoying knick-knacks. Menu access is easy and navigation is painless.

Igniplex version 3 Blogger template is suitable for use in a varieties of niches. Call it personal...

Read more about this resource...

This code has malware, be careful.
If you use it, you will lose your search engine rank dramatically & your site will get banned from AdSense.

Install this theme, go to Google, search your website, and click on it. You will see you're redirecting by javascript to a malicious website named https://guruxdesign.blogspot.com/?ref=, there are about 6 more malicious domain names added in that script. If you directly visit your site, you won't see the redirecting, but if you use search engines to visit your website, you will be redirected.

All your web traffic will be redirected to their site.

If you use it, you will lose your search engine rank dramatically & your site will get banned from AdSense.

Install this theme, go to Google, search your website, and click on it. You will see you're redirecting by javascript to a malicious website named https://guruxdesign.blogspot.com/?ref=, there are about 6 more malicious domain names added in that script. If you directly visit your site, you won't see the redirecting, but if you use search engines to visit your website, you will be redirected.

@Babak

That's right, there are many Blogger temples redirected to its blog, and I ever found some

Reactions: SMRAlo
I just replace the script and it should remove redirection

Attachments

• Igniplex v3 Blogger Template.zip
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Grandee
I just replace the script and it should remove redirection
I think this is from Protemplate, because it's license : yrDJooVjUUVjPPmgydgdYJNMEAXQXw13gYAIRnOQ
So it still need license?

I think this is from Protemplate, because it's license : yrDJooVjUUVjPPmgydgdYJNMEAXQXw13gYAIRnOQ
So it still need license?

The origin has been manipulated as the original site with the original license.
If you change the script, you'll also need to add your license key.
And, if you use that malware script, you will get a dramatic visitor falling.

The origin has been manipulated as the original site with the original license.
If you change the script, you'll also need to add your license key.
And, if you use that malware script, you will get a dramatic visitor falling.
That's why nulled versi must be use without license, I don't want to take a risk by using this template

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock