• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Igniplex - Premium Blogger Template v3 (February 27, 2023)

get4gamescom

Mar 4, 2023
igniplex-v3-thumbnail.png

Attention! This is a Blogger (Blogspot) exclusive theme. Igniplex is highly recommended for Blogspot templates. To enhance user experience, I have designed Igniplex as a premium Blogger Theme that offers utmost comfort to visitors. The design is minimalistic and clean, avoiding excessive elements. The menu is easily accessible, and navigation is straightforward.

• Auto TOC
  • Auto-generated table of contents.
  • Pagination (Page Split)
  • Content can be divided into several pages. Usually this feature is in WordPress. But now Blogger can also try it by using Igniplex templates.
  • Anti AdBlock
  • Bring up notifications if visitors use AdBlock.
  • Sticky Widget
  • The widget is in a floating position and will remain at the top even though it has been scrolled down.
  • Bookmark
  • Widget to save favorite links for future reading.
  • Layout v3 and Widgets v2
  • This is the latest and most advanced version of the Blogger template. So it's obviously very up to date.
  • Ad Positioning Guide
  • In it, there are already signs for placing advertisements. There are even ads that can be placed in the middle of the article automatically without the need to write another additional script.
  • Super Lightweight
  • Seriously! This template is made with Javascript that is quite complex so that its functions do not burden the template. The settings are easy even for those of you who can't code.
  • SEO Friendy
  • No need to bother adding meta tags because I have optimized it. Plus the positive effect of layout v3 whose meta tags and default structure are already good from the start.
  • Valid Google Structured Data
  • This data structure is important so that blogs can be more easily recognized by search engines.
  • Mobile Friendly and Responsive
  • Nowadays Google likes a good blog when opened on mobile. Igniplex templates are very responsive so that they are still cool when opened on a variety of different device sizes.
  • Related Post Middle of Article and Bottom of Article
  • This is good for lowering the bounce rate.
  • Super cool header menu!
  • Infinite Scroll.
  • Numbered Page Navigation
  • Custom Error Page
  • Blog Pager (Next Prev) with Article Title
  • Breadcrumbs
  • ...well there are still many deh. You have to buy it to see for yourself

DEMO: https://igniplex.blogspot.com/
Replace New License Key: yrDJooVjUUVjPPmgydgdYJNMEAXQXw13gYAIRnOQ

Attachments

• Igniplex v3(Update October 16, 2023).zip
    95.9 KB · Views: 169
Done, It's now nulled 😁
However, the encoded codes are still there. (Those are encoded, not encrypted)

It will take time to remove those encoded codes, it's complex to remove them. But, they are just unused code. Won't run ever. It's okay to add 3kb of unused code there as it is blogger lol.

Harika, paylaştığınız için çok teşekkürler.
Şifrelenmiş olsa bile endişelenmeyin. Şifresini çözeceğim ve mükemmel hale getireceğim. İsteyen olursa paylaşabilirim. Bana bildirin.
Evet size teşekkür etmek isterim. Daha sonra bilgilendirirseniz sevinirim.

Yes, until you pay for the premium version to get a static key.
But, soon I'll upload a nulled version of it which will require no license key. I already have nulled it, but trying to remove some unused stuffs from there.
where is the download link bro?

I have made that nulled & shared it with one of the members here, but I don't want to share that now, as the raw script contains malware. But, If you guys want, I can give you the lifetime license key in a giveaway.

I have made that nulled & shared it with one of the members here, but I don't want to share that now, as the raw script contains malware. But, If you guys want, I can give you the lifetime license key in a giveaway.
What giveaway is that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock