• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help with WordPress Multisite Project

tolisven

Oct 30, 2018
Greece
Hello, I would like your help and your tips about a project. I would like to do something like wordpress.com, that users could create automatic a personal page inside multisite wordpress with a subdomain upon their registration.

I read how to set up a wordpress multisite etc but do you know any tool or plugin which you can do that much easier.
My main idea is to have some premade templates that user will be able to select on registration for his/her page. (I will use a Multipurpose theme like Jupiter or The7 and as main editor Visual Composer or Elementor) so that the user can make easily the changes that he/she wants.
The First part , how to set up a wordpress multisite with registrations and subdomains I think I get it, but I need some help how to integrade the premade templates upon front-end registration.

Ι found some plugins :

https://wpmupremium.com/wordpress/pro-sites-plugin/ (This is discontinued but I think is exactly that I want)

https://el.wordpress.org/plugins/ns-cloner-site-copier/

I am here for your Suggestions and your tips.

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hi,
In Google, you will find all anqwers in all your questions. WPMU have all plugins you need to create your project. Many webmasters have created this kind of projects ;)
It will be easy for you ;) Just follow tutos step by step.

;)

Reactions: tolisven
Hello, I would like your help and your tips about a project. I would like to do something like wordpress.com, that users could create automatic a personal page inside multisite wordpress with a subdomain upon their registration.

I read how to set up a wordpress multisite etc but do you know any tool or plugin which you can do that much easier.
My main idea is to have some premade templates that user will be able to select on registration for his/her page. (I will use a Multipurpose theme like Jupiter or The7 and as main editor Visual Composer or Elementor) so that the user can make easily the changes that he/she wants.
The First part , how to set up a wordpress multisite with registrations and subdomains I think I get it, but I need some help how to integrade the premade templates upon front-end registration.

Ι found some plugins :

https://wpmupremium.com/wordpress/pro-sites-plugin/ (This is discontinued but I think is exactly that I want)

https://el.wordpress.org/plugins/ns-cloner-site-copier/

I am here for your Suggestions and your tips.

Thank you in advance
I don't think what you're asking for is considered "easy". Nothing is easy, unless you study it and learn it. The fact that your asking here means you don't have the experience, and to save you time, I say find something else more valuable to do with your time, something you can profit from. Do not waste time on large projects, focus on (smart projects) that can make you good money. That is my recommendation.

Thank you for your recommendations. I know that what I ask is not easy and it wants many hours of work and experience. As freelancer I have experience on WordPress and web design.
If I read all these tutorials – guides Ι think I will be able to make it but I do not have so much time available because my basic job is another. Ι ask for ready plugins and help to do this somewhat faster. For about 10 years I have a project running and it goes very well but the whole process is done manually from me. Manually I setup the subdomain, manually I set up the template etc. I have some profit from this and I want to go one step further. I want to try to make the Whole process automatic. That's why I asked. It's about a project that already exists and I would like your help to it better.

I will start the process and if I get stuck anywhere I will come back. :);)

Thank you for your recommendations. I know that what I ask is not easy and it wants many hours of work and experience. As freelancer I have experience on WordPress and web design.
If I read all these tutorials – guides Ι think I will be able to make it but I do not have so much time available because my basic job is another. Ι ask for ready plugins and help to do this somewhat faster. For about 10 years I have a project running and it goes very well but the whole process is done manually from me. Manually I setup the subdomain, manually I set up the template etc. I have some profit from this and I want to go one step further. I want to try to make the Whole process automatic. That's why I asked. It's about a project that already exists and I would like your help to it better.

Understood.

Okay in this case, I would say use "WHMCS". I currently use it with one of my businesses, it helps me a lot to automate a lot of work for me plus, it has some 3rd party plugins that can also make a big difference.

I don't quite understand what you have in mind and what you're trying to accomplish, if I did, I would offer more accurate advice. But, for project work, I think WHMCS will help you a lot.

What you need is 2 things whmcs + wp ultimo and few other plugins. Your problem will be with scaling unless you are with some big companies like amazon AWS + google or azure cloud. You will need waf + DDoS protection + reliable DNS provider + some sort of a solution that will automate SSL certificates for custom domains. In short, it will cost you alot. Good luck.

Reactions: White Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock