• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.8

No permission to download
An error appears when installing the latest version (2.6.7) on a freshly installed WordPress (6.0.2). What can it be?

GForms.jpg

Last edited:
An error appears when installing the latest version (2.6.7) on a freshly installed WordPress (6.0.2). What can it be?

GForms.jpg
Just install on previous WP version (older than 6.02) then update the WP. It should be fine!

@Babak these are all the gravity form addons but need to be implemented with the developer license I have sent you before, or simply use that code to install manually.
Hi Thanks so much for all these sharing. Can you tell me how can I use these addons please? They need to be nulled? How can I do that?

No one complained so far, just upload into plugins directory and activate under plugins admin dashboard. It should work.

GForms.jpg
The attached version should fix the issue.

Attachments

• gravityforms.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: jolitravail
Gravity Forms v2.6.8 Changelog
  • Fixed an accessibility issue with the consent field description.
  • Fixed an accessibility issue that prevents the show/hide password button from read by screen readers.
  • Fixed an issue where editing an entry with a multifile upload field could result in broken links to files. Credit: GravityWiz
  • Removed an unused javascript function.

Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best Plugin Forms For WordPress with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.8

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.8 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.8 | 2022-11-09

- Fixed an accessibility issue with the consent field description.
- Fixed an accessibility issue that prevents the show/hide password button from read by screen readers.
- Fixed an issue where editing an entry with a multifile upload field could result in broken links to files. Credit: GravityWiz
- Removed an unused javascript function.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
Gravity Forms reCAPTCHA Add-On1.1.1

Attachments

• gravityformsrecaptcha-1.1.1.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 91
Greetings, whats the different between gravity form elite licence and starter licence, and also, does any one have the elite licence?

I have a question regarding the add-ons. I installed the Square Add on i am not seeing it in the settings. What i am wondering is if because its nulled to basic, that's why I can't see the square options, and is there a way around this? I downgraded a few versions and i get the same things

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock