• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.7.2

No permission to download
I have a question regarding the add-ons. I installed the Square Add on i am not seeing it in the settings. What i am wondering is if because its nulled to basic, that's why I can't see the square options, and is there a way around this? I downgraded a few versions and i get the same things
It could be licence type. I think this version nulled for "basic licence". May you try for lite version of square: https://wordpress.org/plugins/pay-with-square-in-gravity-forms/

Reactions: BigRed
Babak updated Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.8.2

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.8.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
v2.6.8.2

- Updated the minimum WordPress version on the System Status page to 6.0.
- Fixed issue which causes Products to display images as HTML in email notifications.
- Fixed an issue where some legacy admin notifications have a corrupt routing property resulting in the "Cannot send email because the TO address is invalid" error.
- Added a new environment variable to hide the background updates setting.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.8.3

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.8.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.8.3

- Added new environment variables to control the update message and the unregistered license message.
- Fixed an issue that causes hidden inputs to render in the autocomplete Ui of the form editor.
- Fixed an issue where exporting entries including multiple Multi-Column List fields would not create separate columns for each List field row. Credit: ForGravity.
- API: Added the...

Gravity Forms v2.6.9

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.9 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.9 | 2023-01-11

- Added a new environment variable to hide the background updates setting.
- Added a new environment variable to control the update message and the unregistered license message.
- Updated the icon for the Password field.
- Updated the minimum WordPress version on the System Status page to 6.0.
- Fixed an issue where the editor jumps to the top of the form when opening the choices flyout in...

I am facing 503 issues when I have this gravity form activated. Also the CPU usage and Physical RAM usage spike up. It goes upto 80%
Is anyone facing a similar issue ? Any solution ?

bobsmith updated Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.7.0

Download Gravity Forms v2.7.0 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.7.0 | 2023-02-01
  • Added an improved Setup Wizard.
  • Added the Orbital Form Theme, a theme with opinionated styles that is customizable in the block style settings.
  • Added form style settings to the Gravity Forms block to allow users to easily customize the appearance of their forms.
  • Added the Form Template Library to make it easier to create common forms.
  • Added new Honeypot functionality to increase spam...

• Love
Reactions: chezzz and Zippa

As already mentioned in previous post, this is the Basic plan version, if you want the addons that are on the other plans (Elite and Pro), then you will need to install them separately as normal plugins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock