• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - INActive] 1 Year of Hosting | Next-Gen Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org

Greetings, Fellow Babiato Members,

We seek reviewers for our Ultra-Fast hosting, giving away six hosting accounts. You do not need to own a domain; we allow you to use one of our Sub-Domain.

Included:

High-Speed CyberPanel Access - Faster than cPanel!
20 GB NVMe SSD Diskspace
2GB Dedicated RAM
Ultra-Fast Next Gen Network

To request access to hosting, reply to the post with phase, "Live Live Babiato, Next-level Hosting."

Requirements:
Members must have at-least 100 post
Not open to new members

Last edited:
Live Live Babiato, Next-level Hosting. :love:💯
Long live LITEMERE :love:

We are team of designers..most works are done on localhost (slowasf😢)..getting this would really be appreciated 😍

Last edited:

Greetings, Fellow Babiato Members,

We seek reviewers for our Ultra-Fast hosting, giving away six hosting accounts. You do not need to own a domain; we allow you to use one of our Sub-Domain.

Included:

High-Speed CyberPanel Access - Faster than cPanel!
20 GB NVMe SSD Diskspace
2GB Dedicated RAM
Ultra-Fast Next Gen Network

To request access to hosting, reply to the post with phase, "Live Live Babiato, Next-level Hosting."

Requirements:
Members must have at-least 100 post
Not open to new members
Live Live Babiato, Next-level Hosting

Reactions: adderall
Live Live Babiato, Next-level Hosting.

I was actually looking for ways to test an environment for one of my brands which has 2000 products with 15.000 variants. So I'd appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: adderall
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock