• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎉 Giveaway! $2000 OpenAI Credits to 20 Lucky Winners

Thanks for organizing the best giveaway of 2024! 🎉

I'm currently using their $5 free credits that last only 10 days, causing me to create three accounts every month. It would be great if I could get some extra credits. 🙂I'm developing a platform for selling merchandise created from text. Right now, I'm running Stable Diffusion SDV1 locally. I’d like to experiment with the best outputs from the GPT-4 API and DALL-E models.

I wonder how you do it?

Can I get one ?! thank you very much

Need it for my site, rapidapi is too expensive.

1. It will help me to use the other OpenAI features that I'm unable to use on my ordinary account due to financial reasons.

2. I use chatgpt to gather information on many things, and it has been a blessing when it comes to my assignments and researches. I find information on their platform that I cannot easily find on Google. It would really be an honor to me to receive the credits.

Thank you.

1. sure im building automation stuff.
2. i will use it to generate Envato Database content for multi languages. can be used to Giving babito more audiences.

My brother is currently working on his thesis right now, and he is developing an application using Openai API.
Previously he could use 5$ free credit for every new account, but now that is no longer valid and cannot be used anymore.

I would be very happy if I could get these giveaways.

I/WE WILL USE IT TO MITIGATE CLIMATE CHANGE, reduce carbon emissions. Develop core apps that actually make a difference. We are building an e-commerce platform - artist network that harnesses consumer spending to offset the destructive nature of consumerism. We are two passionate artists with a mission to do something good for the planet. Together we can make a difference.

Cheers!

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

• Why you're interested in OpenAI credits
    I use it to support sustainability efforts in African countries.
  • How you plan to use them (e.g. for a project, to learn a new skill, etc.)
    I will use it to develop a strong sustainability culture in Africa.

The OpenAI Credits Giveaway has officially ended!

Thank you all for your incredible support and participation! 🙏 Your enthusiasm made this giveaway a huge success.

Stay tuned for even bigger and better giveaways coming very soon! 🙌

The OpenAI Credits Giveaway has officially ended!

Thank you all for your incredible support and participation! 🙏 Your enthusiasm made this giveaway a huge success.

Stay tuned for even bigger and better giveaways coming very soon! 🙌

Wow, I'm in for bigger & better one, LOL

Reactions: asmit123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock