• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free Website Hosting - 11 months - USA Datacenter

Thank you for the giveaway. Would like to host my personal website here.
Mango...
Thanks for the giveaways...
I'd like to launch how-to site :)
Please count me in.
I would like to be part of this giveaway, count me in please
Count me please
hey
If I'm lucky I need this hosting to make my own blog about designing
count me please
thanks bro
Please count me in. I want to use it for an online news site.
COUNT MEE

You never told em your favourite fruit!

Anyway lets get this all tied up and closed. Please DM me with the following to set up your account: Email ID & Domain name to link hosting to.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for this giveaway!

The reason i'm applying for it is because i want to create my company site and this would realy help me as i'm in the beginning of it!

Wow that sounds awesome! Please add me to that EPIC raffle!

I would use it to launch an web development side business, it would be a great thing for me to get back on track and make the best out of this chance.

Thank you and happy weekend!

Wow that sounds awesome! Please add me to that EPIC raffle!

I would use it to launch an web development side business, it would be a great thing for me to get back on track and make the best out of this chance.

Thank you and happy weekend!
DM me your details

• Love
Reactions: joepremium
TRY THIS SITE!

This site has web hosting and reseller hosting for just $1 YEAR NOT OFFSHORE!​

CLICK HERE

Yeah, and i been waiting for days now for them to set it up . so i could try it out. Always get the answer wait!!!!!

Yeah, and i been waiting for days now for them to set it up . so i could try it out. Always get the answer wait!!an

Yeah, and i been waiting for days now for them to set it up . so i could try it out. Always get the answer wait!!!!!
and what would you know, their website is gone. lol.

I still have **7 spaces left** so anyone that wants in & your account is older than 1 month. PM me your email & website URL you will use.​

Hello, thank you for holding a very useful giveaway, if I am selected I will use my movie screening server, because my hosting is very cheap and not strong enough to play using a goolge drive proxy player. I hope I am chosen, thank you

sorry my english bad. im use translate

APPLE
Please count me in, I will use it for my online business store. Thanks for your wonderful generosity

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock