• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free Website Hosting - 11 months - USA Datacenter

luk129

Sep 15, 2020
Hey Everyone,

My first ever giveaway is about to hit the threads and i hope it is of interest to you.

I am testing a new hosting reseller package out and have it for the next year + a little bit of extra space. So I thought I'll create a few packages for some of you to host your websites on.

100% Free?

Yup it is free!

I can only offer this for around 11 months (Jan 15 2022) as ill be up for renewal. After this period if enough of you are interested in staying on i can offer the hosting very cheap like $45 per year maybe TBC. No need to commit to anything now.

T & Cs

As its is reseller shared hosting there are supplier T&Cs in place, these are pretty standard - no illegal sites, scams, phishing or po**o etc. No mass mailing or abusing the system / server etc..

If I get a warning about your account that is not deemed a mistake on your part i will give you a few days notice before killing the account. (if the supplier hasn't done that already)

Since you are not paying I am not going to offer general support for setup and everyday issues, anything that is server side or a supplier issue i can forward over to support.

Tech Specs / Allowances
USA Data Center
4GB HD
10GB Bandwidth

5 Email accounts
5 Sub domains
1 Addon domain

All on cPanel with 1 click install, imunify 360 etc..

Entry Requirements / Rules

Draw Date: Around 17th Feb

Number of Winners: 9 persons

1. Account must be 1 month old minimum
2. Tell me what you will use the hosting for / to do?
3. 1 entry per account - Do not double submit or DM otherwise i will pull your name

Thats is from me. I wish you all luck and have a great weekend. Thanks

Hey Everyone,

My first ever giveaway is about to hit the threads and i hope it is of interest to you.

I am testing a new hosting reseller package out and have it for the next year + a little bit of extra space. So I thought I'll create a few packages for some of you to host your websites on.

100% Free?

Yup it is free!

I can only offer this for around 11 months (Jan 15 2022) as ill be up for renewal. After this period if enough of you are interested in staying on i can offer the hosting very cheap like $45 per year maybe TBC. No need to commit to anything now.

T & Cs

As its is reseller shared hosting there are supplier T&Cs in place, these are pretty standard - no illegal sites, scams, phishing or po**o etc. No mass mailing or abusing the system / server etc..

If I get a warning about your account that is not deemed a mistake on your part i will give you a few days notice before killing the account. (if the supplier hasn't done that already)

Since you are not paying I am not going to offer general support for setup and everyday issues, anything that is server side or a supplier issue i can forward over to support.

Tech Specs / Allowances
USA Data Center
4GB HD
10GB Bandwidth

5 Email accounts
5 Sub domains
1 Addon domain

All on cPanel with 1 click install, imunify 360 etc..

Entry Requirements / Rules

Draw Date: Around 17th Feb

Number of Winners: 9 persons

1. Account must be 1 month old minimum
2. Tell me what you will use the hosting for / to do?
3. 1 entry per account - Do not double submit or DM otherwise i will pull your name

Thats is from me. I wish you all luck and have a great weekend. Thanks
uwu thanks for this giveaway bro.. ❤

I'm interested in this.. count me in plox..

Reason - I'm trying to build an online video streaming app like Easyplex or PrimeFlix.. and for that i need a hosting where i can test how things will go.. Their r cheap hosting services but not have money to invest on that hosting services

I will host the new babiato resource whatsapp-food-saas-Whatsapp-ordering. Thanks in advance.

i do really need this free hosting for my online teaching class, it will really help me as a teacher if i win this giveaway

Thanks for giveaway... I am looking for free hosting for my tech blog, please count me in , Really need it .
Thanks in advance

Thanks bro

I'm interested in this giveaway.

Reason why i need it: I'm trying to create a crypto exchange for my country (with cryptex or crypterion theme) So my people won't fall in to telegram scams. :(

Hi, i want it..

Reason; I have a wordpress plugin, which I uploaded in the wordpress repository. And this is my plugin name "DH - Anti AdBlocker" and my plugin requires a demo site... My plugin is hosted on my friend's hosting, I hope I can have my own hosting...

Thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock