• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GiveAway] 1 Week Access to AI Writing Tool - ClosersCopy

WhiteFluffyPuppy

Babiato Lover
Sep 18, 2020
Planet Babiato

Hello Everyone!​

I am delighted to do a giveaway for those interested in having a test drive of the powerful ai copywriting platform, ClosersCopy. Selected members will receive access to a private workspace (not a shared account) accessible to only you and the admin (me) and have unlimited documents and AI runs.

Eligibility

Babiato Rules for Giveaway: Members must be at least 30 days old. I'm sorry, new members do not qualify. :(

Rules

1. Pick a number between 1 and 200 that no one has chosen in this giveaway.
  2. State why you need the access or what you'll use the platform for.
  3. Mention one thing you love about Babiato.
Feel free to give me a LIKE, which would be nice, but it's OPTIONAL...If only LIKES = BTC 🤑

I will stop accepting entries at 18:00 UTC+1, 01-June-2023.

I will use an online random wheel picker to choose winners and post names before 18:00 UTC+1, 02-June-2023.

Thank you for understanding. Good luck.

• Content Writing
• One of, if not the best online community by far! Babiato has an excellent management team behind it & an awesome community.

= For Website & Office content writing
= Babiato is great community and I never ever find any other platform that compete babiato. Appriciate to admins, contributors, creators and supporters. Keep it up and grow like a family :)

I need it for Copy Writing

I love Babiato because, it is a legit and cheerful community that don't discriminate

Content Writing
One of, if not the best online community by far! Babiato has an excellent management team behind it & an awesome community.

Content writing for my site.
I love babiato. Babiato is a great community where you will get so many paid resources either for free or discount price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock