• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Genuine RankMath SEO Business License $5.5/year [98% OFF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seens a more bull**** reply!

The point is you are telling people to get a nulled copy instead of get what they should have for paying for a service fee is like we should close the whole marketplace in Babiato.
Yes, people do downloaded nulled stuffs, but whenever they can, they want to pay for a stuff, that make the benefit for Babiato and for a lot of members around here.

What you suggests is just a excuse for a a scammer.

Well now I can call him @CyberDeviL a scammer by name, he was online the whole time but only things he did and DID MULTITIMES is posting on his thread asking for Money, and more money. (Looks at his thread for proof). And he totally IGNORE all the people who paid him recently and agos. No communication via PM, no communication in Sell thread. Instead of letting people know, he choose to ignore. And That's a god damn scammer for you.

All right, we people may get our shared, get scammed, leason learned. But it's not as you said, Move on and leave the scammer be happy again.

BAN his account, put a SCAMMER Badge to his name instead of
Staff member
Trusted Uploader

Then I will call it fair! Added a photo for inspiration and to prevent people getting more scammed in this thread.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 093146.png
@Babak, please take a stand and intervene in this matter, as this issue hurts members and builds community distrust. Thank you.

Hey guys,
Sorry, been offline since last 2 months.

Already had mentioned reasons on my timeline before leave .

So would continu checking/responding to queries soon.

Those who had my previous activation active already should already have their business license in active state.

In case if anyone have changed their activation and so in pending state , they can send new message for it.

Since offline status there's no need of renew/repayment kind of things for rest of this year.

Can confirm that the previously used Rank Math SEO license is renewed.
Edit: The subscription is cancelled again as of 22-09-2022

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberDeviL
Hey guys,
Sorry, been offline since last 2 months.

Already had mentioned reasons on my timeline before leave .

So would continu checking/responding to queries soon.

Those who had my previous activation active already should already have their business license in active state.
I purchased 10 licenses for 30$. None working. The message I have behind the plugin update panel is "Update not available for this plugin. It seems that you don't have an active subscription for Rank Math SEO PRO. Please see details and pricing."

I've sent you a couple dm's over the last few months, still no response. I just sent you the 10 websites list so you can check what I said. Waiting for a solution. Will report back.

Reactions: bang
Unfortunately my rankmath license is not active since more than a month and been waiting for CyberDevil but without any results. I hope he is well, as we know he had some health related issues.

I purchased 10 licenses for 30$. None working. The message I have behind the plugin update panel is "Update not available for this plugin. It seems that you don't have an active subscription for Rank Math SEO PRO. Please see details and pricing."

I've sent you a couple dm's over the last few months, still no response. I just sent you the 10 websites list so you can check what I said. Waiting for a solution. Will report back.
10 days later. Still no response. No explanation. Nothing. @CyberDeviL last connection was 56 minutes ago.

His last status update from September 3th:
"Hey Guys , me back ...

Last time I mentioned about eye surgery, so had no option but take digitally rest from smartphone and laptops.

All good now.
"

If everything is all good now and you already solved the license problem, I don't understand why the weeks keep passing and no solution is provided @Babak

Reactions: Moh Farawati
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock