• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Genuine RankMath SEO Business License $5.5/year [98% OFF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well Hi :D
I never thought to ping myself to Marketplace for some certain reasons, but later decided why not add myself to the list also to experience this chapter of Babiato :geek:

So this is my very first MP post, let's start.

RankMath Business.png

INFO:
  • As the title says you will receive genuine RankMath Business activation on your domain with just $5.5 (including PayPal transaction fee :p ).
  • You can compare the RankMath Pro vs Business plans here.
  • The official price is $199 , and you'll get it in just $5.5 , so that's blazing 98% cheaper :coffee:
  • Validity = 1 year

WHAT VERY EXCLUSIVE IN THIS ?

• You will be able to track not 10,000 but 20,000 keywords for your website. That's certainly hell of a thing :D

PAYMENT MODE:
  • PayPal only (for any country), for INDIA "UPI Mode" will rock (For Indian users it'll be Rs. 390 ).
  • If you have multiple domains then you'll receive extremely lowest discount as well.

PRICE DOMAIN-BASED (Included PayPal transaction fee) | Price updated on 6th May 2022 :
  • 1 Domain = $5.5 (USD) / Rs. 400 (INR)
  • 2 Domains = $8.5 (USD) / Rs. 590 (INR)
  • 3 Domains = $10.5 (USD) / Rs. 740 (INR)
  • 4 Domains = $12.5 (USD) / Rs. 900 (INR)
  • 5 Domains = $14.5 (USD) / Rs. 1050 (INR)

TERMS/PROCEDURE:
  1. First you have to send me personal message to ask PayPal / payment address where you can make the payment.
  2. After successful payment just send me your transaction ID/screenshot of payment as a proof.
  3. Also send me your WordPress admin login details (you can create a temporary admin login) so I can login to your WordPress website and connect your website with RankMath Business licensing. I will confirm you via same private message that your work is done.
  4. After your work is done you should remove the temporary credentials of your website that was shared with me.

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
  1. RankMath SEO Business licensed website.
  2. You will receive direct update of RankMath whenever new version releases, no need to rely on other sources.
  3. Your Business license will last for 1 year, if you'd like to continue after that then you can pay me again after that period. Even if you don't renew later you'll be able to continue using the Business license benefits, but you won't receive update after 1 year if you don't renew.

REFUND POLICY:
  1. Once I'm done with activation on your domain, there won't be any Refund for any reason (better not to play over-smartness tricks with me please), so please set your mind before buying.
  2. If I don't activate license on your domain within 24 hors from your payment (including your payment confirmation over private message), you'll get full refund. But such delay would not happen.
  3. All the license activations are solely handled by me, so rest assured from any kind of conflicts or worry.

POINT TO NOTE: If you by mistake disconnect the licensed domain in RankMath settings or reset your WordPress, then no need to worry. Unless 1 year completes I will just re-connect the activation back to your domain where I made activation earlier. You just need to reply on the same conversation or show the valid payment proof during new conversation.

HAVE SOME QUESTIONS ? FEEL FREE TO ASK BELOW ;)

NOTE: FEEL FREE TO SHARE FEEDBACK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU BUY IT ANYTIME FROM ME.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):

1. Can I disable the RankMath Plugins ? What if I disable or even delete/remove them ?
    • You are advised not to disable any free/pro plugin. RankMath pro/business subscription works on connection status basis, so if you disable the pro plugin (even disabling the free plugin will automatically disable the pro plugin as free one is required by the pro plugin to run) or free plugin then the Business activation will be disconnected as well.
    • So, please keep in mind not to disable any of the free or pro plugin to keep the business subscription connected
  2. If I somehow deactivated RankMath plugin or reset my WordPress website, will you process the activation again for free ?
    • Yes, I will proceed the re-activation in case you loss activation (by accidentally disabling the plugin or reset your WordPress website, but keep it mind if you continuously do these I won't be re-working again & again for such issues caused by you, so I will be only re-connect your website to business subscription upto 3 - 4 times* only. (*there can be some exception as well, if I'm available then I will do the re-activations on same domain for more times instantly)
    • Please be noted, for this you have to reply me back to the same conversation where we started the payment and activation related communications.
  3. Will I be able to auto-update my RankMath plugins (Free and Pro) ?
    • Yes, certainly. Till 1 year from the date of first-time activation.
  4. Is WordPress multisite activation possible ?
    • Yes, that's possible since it's only counted as single domain and RankMath supports multisite activations.

Last edited:
I am interested to buy rank math license .
*Off topic sorry* I am trying to create two thread about selling license for Zion builder and bricks builder . Why they disappear ?
also I’m not a new member I’m part of babiato since more than 2 year

They are on hold possibly.

Reactions: g97iulio
They are on hold possibly.
Ok but I don’t see them not even in my threads . I create selling threads but after some time they disappear.
Anyway send me your PayPal for rank math please. What if I change hosting but not domain ? Thank you .

Ok but I don’t see them not even in my threads . I create selling threads but after some time they disappear.
Anyway send me your PayPal for rank math please. What if I change hosting but not domain ? Thank you .
You can send me message for this purpose .

@CyberDeviL,

I might be interested in your offer, but I do have a few questions.

1. What are the major differences between the nulled versions and what you are offering?
2. How do we exactly update ourselves? (Inside Wordpress, with nulled versions, with you only...?)

Thanks

@CyberDeviL,

I might be interested in your offer, but I do have a few questions.

1. What are the major differences between the nulled versions and what you are offering?
2. How do we exactly update ourselves? (Inside Wordpress, with nulled versions, with you only...?)

Thanks

1. Keyword tracker , AI tool you cant use on nulled version properly.
  2. You can update from WordPress backend directly as usual .

Reactions: bonnster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock