• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
UCEF updated Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Version 3.17.7 - 13 September 2023 - Untouched

NEW: WooCommerce 8.1 compatibility.

ENHANCEMENT: Body overflow prevention.
ENHANCEMENT: Don't lazy-load images with high fetch priority.

FIXED: Attach post when uploading images in UX Builder.
FIXED: Copy as Shortcode on custom product page product elements.
FIXED: Don't auto play sliders on mobile after scrolling if not enabled.
FIXED: Don't redirect to product when clicking on swatches in UX Builder.
FIXED: Image lazy-loading failed in some cases on WordPress 6.3.
FIXED: Non-bullet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

if i install this new theme will it be nulled automatically with the functions.php code for the previous version?

Hello guys,
How do you manage the licence alert when importing a flatsome template to another domain?
I have my main template from Flatsome that i want to export, and import ton new... but i have this : (see images).

Do you have any idea ?
Thanks

Attachments

• flat2.png
    flat2.png
    9 KB · Views: 105
  • flat1.png
    flat1.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 106
Hello guys,
How do you manage the licence alert when importing a flatsome template to another domain?
I have my main template from Flatsome that i want to export, and import ton new... but i have this : (see images).

Do you have any idea ?
Thanks
Re-register license when change to new domain.

Thanks Groot.
But it close the old one?
I need the same template i did for 5 websites, could i do that?

Thanks Groot.
But it close the old one?
I need the same template i did for 5 websites, could i do that?
It works ok, you can export a template then import to ton of websites you want. Errors should come from the way you do, not Flatsome (or Flatsome sharing here).

i get a warning in the plugin installer page saying that flatsome code is not correct or so. how do i remove the warning? pressing reregister gives an error saying the code is malformed or such

UCEF updated Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Version 3.18.0 - 08.11.2023 - Untouched

NEW: WooCommerce 8.3 compatibility.
NEW: Debuting tailored Pjax functionality. Facilitates ajax-driven navigation & filtering (optional).
NEW: Shop: AJAX for product category widget, filter widgets & sorting (optional).
NEW: Builder: Color Eyedropper tool for effortless screen color picking.
NEW: Scroll to the top after Pjax navigation option.
NEW: Mini cart: Quantity input (ajax-driven) option.
NEW: Mini cart: Free shipping bar option.
NEW: Mini cart: Empty cart icon & return to shop...

Read the rest of this update entry...

problem with v3.18 : message error = "Flatsome was unable to get the latest version. Your purchase code is malformed."

problem with v3.18 : message error = "Flatsome was unable to get the latest version. Your purchase code is malformed."
It's not a problem. The theme works fine the same.

However I've noticed that this version is rather buggy (had problems with overlays, some options reverted back to default and adding to the cart also gave issues) so I reverted back to the previous one until they fix everything
Update: 3.18.1 will be out soon with various fixes, colour fix will be one of them

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock