• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme

Flatsome | Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme v3.18.7 - Untouched

No permission to download
v3.17.6 - 7 August 2023 - Untouched

how to install this without key....

Attachments

• flatsome.png
    flatsome.png
    84 KB · Views: 142
Hi, could you please explain the nulling process?

I will just like to know it, in case of future updates.

Thank you
View null code in function.php =)) copy it and done with any key or charactor input on.
Note: it only create fake register infomation to can be use full function theme then on screen backend show an alert. Your purchase code is malformed. You can delete it on other file or contine use. In register of theme click on unregister to see registered =))))

For those who want to do the annulment on their own, do the following, download the non-annulled theme from the official link on the Babiato forum, and access the "flatsome" folder and then in functions.php, leave the code like this:

PHP:
<?php
/**
 * Flatsome functions and definitions
 * @package flatsome
 */

require get_template_directory() . '/inc/init.php';
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_supported_until', '01.01.2050' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_buyer', 'Licensed' );
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_sold_at', time() );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors', '' );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wupdates', '');

/**
 * Note: It's not recommended to add any custom code here. Please use a child theme so that your customizations aren't lost during updates.
 * Learn more here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
 */

For those who want to do the annulment on their own, do the following, download the non-annulled theme from the official link on the Babiato forum, and access the "flatsome" folder and then in functions.php, leave the code like this:

PHP:
<?php
/**
 * Flatsome functions and definitions
 * @package flatsome
 */

update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930' );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors', '' );

/**
 * Note: It's not recommended to add any custom code here. Please use a child theme so that your customizations aren't lost during updates.
 * Learn more here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes
 */
I used your method to null the theme, I am getting a warning message tho. See attached file.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-08-26 20-13-53.png
    Screenshot from 2023-08-26 20-13-53.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Wow
Reactions: Nury
I used your method to null the theme, I am getting a warning message tho. See attached file.
it only create fake register infomation to can be use full function theme then on screen backend show an alert. You can delete it on other file or contine use. In register of theme click on unregister to see registered =))))

update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930' ); update_option( 'flatsome_wup_supported_until', '01.01.2050' ); update_option( 'flatsome_wup_buyer', 'Licensed' ); update_option( 'flatsome_wup_sold_at', time() ); delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors', '' ); delete_option( 'flatsome_wupdates', '');
Or even better. Use the child theme..
Insert the last 6 lines (exclude the top one) in the funtions.php in the flatsome-child folder. This way you can just update the theme with the original on - and you don't have to add license each time there is a new update ;)

Edit file
functions.php

find
Add before
Code:
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx' );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors');

Edit file
/inc/admin/admin-notice.php

remove
Code:
From

if ( in_array( $screen->id, array( 'update-core', 'update-core-network' ), true ) && ! flatsome_envato()->registration->is_registered() ) {

to

/**
 * Outdated template files notice.
 * @return void
 */

Edit file
functions.php

find
Add before
Code:
update_option( 'flatsome_wup_purchase_code', 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx' );
delete_option( 'flatsome_wup_errors');

Edit file
/inc/admin/admin-notice.php

remove
Code:
From

if ( in_array( $screen->id, array( 'update-core', 'update-core-network' ), true ) && ! flatsome_envato()->registration->is_registered() ) {

to

/**
 * Outdated template files notice.
 * @return void
 */
Why? Just gave a tip using the child-theme that is much more simple.. You can still use the auto-update on mail theme.. and maintain the registration ;)

That's because
PHP:
'flatsome_wup_purchase_code'
has been changed to
PHP:
flatsome_theme_key() . '_wup_purchase_code'
at the latest update.

So the correct code for function.php should be:

PHP:

update_option( get_template() . '_wup_purchase_code', 'ZqihUGpp-MjNr-oKco-hRit-PbJXLeLwwAqW' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_supported_until', '31.08.2077' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_buyer', 'Licensed' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_sold_at', time() );
delete_option( get_template() . '_wup_errors', '' );

/**
 * Note: ...

I've did some code tweaking for my own's satisfaction and would like to share it out here if you don't want to see alert notice telling you code is malform instead only consider plugin/theme is fully null when message in register page is thanking you for purchasing flatsome theme. Unzip the files i shared here, then replace them in the flatsome theme folder. If you are using files i share, ignore the code editing above, function.php is included.

Attachments

• replace_the_files_in_flatsome_theme_folder.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 168
Just for open discussion:
in version --- 3.17.6 --- it stated:
'This release contains an enhanced security measure. We recommend updating your sites promptly for optimal protection.'

The only security related code difference I found is at the file \flatsome\inc\shortcodes\ux_instagram_feed.php line 97 which
PHP:
$encoded_value = base64_encode( serialize( $value ) );
has changed to
PHP:
$encoded_value = base64_encode( wp_json_encode( $value ) );
and added
PHP:
$atts = json_decode( base64_decode( $value ), true );
at line 473 which to me it's correcting the encoding function code to use wordpress's native function which is suppose to be the 'best practice' approach that should be adopted by all plugin/theme developers. I would hope any advance php coder here can enlighten me if there's vulnerability using serialize() instead.

That's because
PHP:
'flatsome_wup_purchase_code'
has been changed to
PHP:
flatsome_theme_key() . '_wup_purchase_code'
at the latest update.

So the correct code for function.php should be:

PHP:

update_option( get_template() . '_wup_purchase_code', 'ZqihUGpp-MjNr-oKco-hRit-PbJXLeLwwAqW' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_supported_until', '31.08.2077' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_buyer', 'Licensed' );
update_option( get_template() . '_wup_sold_at', time() );
delete_option( get_template() . '_wup_errors', '' );

/**
 * Note: ...

I've did some code tweaking for my own's satisfaction and would like to share it out here if you don't want to see alert notice telling you code is malform instead only consider plugin/theme is fully null when message in register page is thanking you for purchasing flatsome theme. Unzip the files i shared here, then replace them in the flatsome theme folder. If you are using files i share, ignore the code editing above, function.php is included.
Tried this on 2 site and it BROKE! curl errors and not being able to communicate with wordpress.org... Had to do a restore. I would be careful doing this (although not sure why OR how it breaks BUT for me it did on 2 sites!)

Reactions: kudespkc
Tried this on 2 site and it BROKE! curl errors and not being able to communicate with wordpress.org... Had to do a restore. I would be careful doing this (although not sure why OR how it breaks BUT for me it did on 2 sites!)

I would assume all web builders do code editing in a staging site(usually localhost) before making the final edit to production site. Cos you know... every one uses different combination of other plugins & themes, the server php version might even be different than others too.

I would assume all web builders do code editing in a staging site(usually localhost) before making the final edit to production site. Cos you know... every one uses different combination of other plugins & themes, the server php version might even be different than others too.

yes ofcourse. That goes without saying!

We added to dev installs first to test THEN deployed to live sites.

Funnily dev sites (which are not piblically viewable) are fine.

Sites which are publically viewable (dns fully resolves) are ones that have the issues. Maybe it has something to do with the deletion of the purchase code from DB thats in the fuction call that is the issue (i dont know).. and then the theme cannot verify (not nulled theme apart from previous function code and now this one) and thus causes an issue.

Anyway, restoing a backup helped in our situation.

In the file flatsome/inc/functions/function-update.php
Near the bottom of the file, find function wupdates_prevalidate_purchase_code_JQ9eJ( $purchase_code ) and add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
return true;
Then in the function wupdates_process_purchase_code_JQ9eJ() { which starts around line 213 comment out lines 245-248 like so:
PHP:
//      $raw_response = wp_remote_post( $url, $http_args );
//      if ( $ssl && is_wp_error( $raw_response ) ) {
//        $raw_response = wp_remote_post( $http_url, $http_args );
//      }
And lines 251-253 like this:
PHP:
//        $errors[] = __( 'We are sorry but we couldn\'t connect to the verification server. Please try again later.', 'wupdates' ) . '<span class="hidden">' . print_r( $raw_response, true ) . '</span>';
//      } else {
//        $response = json_decode( $raw_response['body'], true );
And straight underneath that add this:
PHP:
$response['purchase_code'] = 'valid';
$response['raw_response']['sold_at'] = 'April 1 2017';
$response['raw_response']['supported_until'] = 'Jan 23 2023';
$response['raw_response']['buyer'] = 'MrPloppy';
Change the details to whatever you want and now use any key to activate the theme.
@Babak where is the function??? I can't find it in the function-update.php file

I just put the code into the child-theme - you can use this - just install child theme as any theme (original Flatsome theme is required) - then activate child-theme and theme is activated and registred.

Attachments

• flatsome-child.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 261
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock