• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Best Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
Because I really need this template I just buy it.
For those who cannot download the demo, I can help with that to share the manual import files

@Babak @TassieNZ
I hope I'm not violating the rules
If you have time (and want to) you could download all the demos and PM me the link. Then I'll integrate it all into the nulled version. I've been off sick and just not had time.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: smalok
If you have time (and want to) you could download all the demos and PM me the link. Then I'll integrate it all into the nulled version. I've been off sick and just not had time.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)
@TassieNZ

Sorry but can I request to move this by Saturday i just have urgent work need to be done sorry again

Version 3.1.0 (12 June 2023 )

Added
• New pixfort Popup Options Interface.
• 39 New Premade Popups.
• Popup Display Conditions.
• Improved Popup loading speed.
• Popup width and height options.
• Individual Popup Triggers (on page load, on exit, on scroll, on scroll to element).
• Display Popup up to X times.
• New Popup Launcher (customize position, branding, style, etc...).
• Control Popup visibility (execute popup triggers on certain screen sizes).
• Custom CSS option for popups.
• Optimized CSS files size, loading and structure.
• Optimized Javascript files loading and performance.
• Optimized default browser animations loading.
• Added Portfolio Carousel Full image option.
• Added video placeholder option to the Video element.
• Added aria-label attribute to Cart close button

Updated
• Updated WPBakery plugin to the latest version.
• Updated Slider Revolution plugin to the latest version.
• Updated translation files.

Bug Fixes
• Map element marker pin image.
• Minor bug fixes.

The new version has arrived, but why is there no "Digital Agency" theme in the demo import section?

Reactions: Raccoon
In version 3.10 that has just been downloaded and installed, the header cannot be modified and the Pixfort options are not available on the pages. Anyone know how to fix? Thnaks

In version 3.10 that has just been downloaded and installed, the header cannot be modified and the Pixfort options are not available on the pages. Anyone know how to fix? Thnaks
It's very old problem that has been occured on one of previous version.

yes I know that, I thought it was fixed as in version 3.0.6 as well as this version 3.1. Does anyone have a way to make the header and options work in the page by any chance? Thanks

Reactions: karbaap
yes I know that, I thought it was fixed as in version 3.0.6 as well as this version 3.1. Does anyone have a way to make the header and options work in the page by any chance? Thanks
I can handle if I use essentials theme like that:
I'm deciding to header structure and menu and then I'm uploading latest version which one is working "header" function and when I'm done with header settings then I'm updating latest version of the theme. So I could not face any issue with this way

it is impossible to modify the header menu on the last version which available version 3.0.2 canceled because all the links on the site are dead

I have a question. I installed nulled version 3.06. I wanted to purchase the Essentials Theme to be able to use the various demos that I would be happy to make available to anyone who might be interested. The problem is that I can't install the original theme because the nulled version 3.0.6 even if uninstalled via ftp and also uninstalled all the related plugins continues to remain active and it is not possible to deactivate it in any way to be able to replace the purchased version 3.10 . Could you help me, whoever made the 3.06 Nulled version can explain me how to disable it correctly to install a legitimate version? I remain at your disposal to provide the demo content ;) thanks

I have a question. I installed nulled version 3.06. I wanted to purchase the Essentials Theme to be able to use the various demos that I would be happy to make available to anyone who might be interested. The problem is that I can't install the original theme because the nulled version 3.0.6 even if uninstalled via ftp and also uninstalled all the related plugins continues to remain active and it is not possible to deactivate it in any way to be able to replace the purchased version 3.10 . Could you help me, whoever made the 3.06 Nulled version can explain me how to disable it correctly to install a legitimate version? I remain at your disposal to provide the demo content ;) thanks
Clean WP install, or if you already made your web, contact the developer and give him access to your web so he can make changes in your database so you could normally install purchased theme.

Does the nulled version alter Wordpress core? if so, I will immediately reinstall wordpress. What parts of the db should I clean up to avoid the forced activation issue? Thank you

dunno, try to search in previous posts, someone already did it

Would you be kind enough to show me where I can find this information, I've read the whole discussion but I can't find this publication

Try firstly "deactivate theme" button (add end of the website url this and enter: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=pixfort-dashboard )

It could be storing as information in wp-options table and so I prefer to clean install if you have already purchase it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock