• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Hey guys, does anyone has any experience with this https://unlockelementor.tk/ ?
Is it working as said?

I think it's FAKE AND DANGEROUS. First and foremost question you should ask yourselves, when that site is neither a community like Babiato nor a null website. Then why on earth they are giving away a FREE 'plugin' to activate Elementor??!! If you are thinking that you scan the plugin with VirusTotal and you are SAFE, then I am forced to say that you are living in fantasy world. If they put a malicious code which looks like a genuine code which sends all the sensitive data or gives them access to your database, you are F****D. So, as per my opinion, you should rely on the resources here in Babiato, that also uploaded by 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' or certified by the 'STAFFS' here. I think you can wait a bit for a GENUINE NULLED version of an updated resource.​

I think it's FAKE AND DANGEROUS. First and foremost question you should ask yourselves, when that site is neither a community like Babiato nor a null website. Then why on earth they are giving away a FREE 'plugin' to activate Elementor??!! If you are thinking that you scan the plugin with VirusTotal and you are SAFE, then I am forced to say that you are living in fantasy world. If they put a malicious code which looks like a genuine code which sends all the sensitive data or gives them access to your database, you are F****D. So, as per my opinion, you should rely on the resources here in Babiato, that also uploaded by 'TRUSTED UPLOADERS' or certified by the 'STAFFS' here. I think you can wait a bit for a GENUINE NULLED version of an updated resource.​

It's just providing an old version of https://proelements.org/ which in turn is the website of this project https://github.com/proelements/proelements

It's basically a stripped down version of Elementor Pro removing features that are not included under a GPL Licence.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Well either will be safe.

But of course I'd actually recommend buying a genuine Elementor Pro Licence from me for $5 per year per site for the ultimate safety and security ;)

Well not $5 per year per site ...

1685545614619.png

@Babak : This time the nulled download only included the PRO version. Usually we used to get both Elementor/n + ElementorPRO/n to be installed / upgraded together.

Any changes to that scheme ?

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Hi,
why with Elementor Pro v3.13.2 not working blocks templates from library? I choose block, but not showing in web...
Elementor version 3.13.4..

Hi,
why with Elementor Pro v3.13.2 not working blocks templates from library? I choose block, but not showing in web...
Elementor version 3.13.4..
Please read posts before there is a nulled with library integration. Install and resynch in your elementor settings.

Please read posts before there is a nulled with library integration. Install and resynch in your elementor settings.
In post i cant find information about synch. What do you mean "resynch"? So blocks in library should work or not with nulled versions?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock