• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Hi guys, Any one using ProElements https://proelements.org/

I want to know whether it is safe, good to use on live sites. Will there any chances of hacking live sites uing this plugin. Kindly suggest your opinion, if you are using it for long

Reactions: Fogghy
Hi guys, Any one using ProElements https://proelements.org/

I want to know whether it is safe, good to use on live sites. Will there any chances of hacking live sites uing this plugin. Kindly suggest your opinion, if you are using it for long
Yes it's safe but features/updates are several versions behind actual Elementor Pro

• Love
Reactions: GSP
Not necessarily because if it was an issue external to the Elementor PRO plugin it would not be fixed when you deactivate the plugin.

As far as I remember @NoOoB I managed to solve that problem in a version of the plugin that happened to me in a previous post, but the last one that I did no longer corrects the error, that's what I was referring to.

Of course, that error called Unauthorized is not very serious in my point of view, since it does not affect anything if you download a plugin and that error appears, just reload the page and that plugin that error came out already appears installed, you just have to activate it, this would be the temporary solution until they upload the fixed plugin.

So if it's something related to Elementor,
I'm not saying that the @NoOoB version is the problem

But if disabling Elementor all works fine, then it's clear

Update anytime soon?
It's only the free version that has been updated and I don't think a nulled version of that is required anymore?

Reactions: Fogghy
It's only the free version that has been updated and I don't think a nulled version of that is required anymore?
On all of my websites were I have wordfence pro, elementor 3.12.2 is flagged in red.

On all of my websites were I have wordfence pro, elementor 3.12.2 is flagged in red.
Elementor Free is currently 3.13.4 and PRO is 3.13.2 which the nulled is available here.

Elementor Free is currently 3.13.4 and PRO is 3.13.2 which the nulled is available here.

Maybe you should put a tag that says:
"Not suitable for newbies"

For those people who do not differentiate between Free and Pro
And the one who does not understand that it is a false positive
The one who does not take the time to read previous posts
Those who only demand without contributing anything to the forum

I don't know, it seems to be necessary

Maybe you should put a tag that says:
"Not suitable for newbies"

For those people who do not differentiate between Free and Pro
And the one who does not understand that it is a false positive
The one who does not take the time to read previous posts
Those who only demand without contributing anything to the forum

I don't know, it seems to be necessary
Here it comes - keyboard warriors trying to bully others. Congrats my friend.

I can see that you identified 😂
I'm not bullied by kids or jerks but if it pleases you... go ahead. I asked a question and @Medw1311 took the time to respond to it, having no obligation to do so. I respectfully thanked him for the clarification and that's it.
Let him take out his frustration

He sure thinks the world is against him

😂
Lol. I'm not a kid.

I asked a question, @Medw1311 took his time to respond me being under no obligation to do so. I respectfully thanked him.. now you come in trying to be a smart ass.

Can you suggest me @Medw1311 for production/ live site which should I use either pro elements or elementor pro from here
Well either will be safe.

But of course I'd actually recommend buying a genuine Elementor Pro Licence from me for $5 per year per site for the ultimate safety and security ;)

Hello Guys,
I just downloaded the plugin and installed it but whenever I go to theme builder option and click on new header or footer, I am getting this error(check the attached file).
Please help if someone knows how to fix it or direct me to the solution post.
Thank you so much in advance
Anyone has a solution.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock