• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
This time the nulled download only included the PRO version. Usually we used to get both Elementor/n + ElementorPRO/n to be installed / upgraded together. Any changes to that scheme ?

Reactions: hasnat
This time the nulled download only included the PRO version. Usually we used to get both Elementor/n + ElementorPRO/n to be installed / upgraded together. Any changes to that scheme ?

And so what? Download it from WordPress Repo

Obviously the scheme has already changed
This resource is "Elementor Pro" no "Elementor Free + Pro"

At some point they included both
But they are not obliged to do it always

Just FYI for those who care:
Security fix in 3.13.3 - you can see the changes to make in the code here (10 files):

(Personally I have no plan to make these changes and will just wait for the update. Why? Because if you look at the next two versions after this they change and revert a ton of stuff related to this in 27 different files and it's not RCE as far as I can tell.. way too much work to fix manually.)

Reactions: wonkyballz
Some issue while updating. Pro version downloaded from here. Any advise?
Screenshot 2023-05-28 211708.jpg

EDIT:

After refreshing plugins page and going back/forward - updated ❓:rolleyes:
If it's true, the same problem came back, When you update a plugin or download a new one the same error appears, that problem was explained in previous comments, one of the guys managed to fix it in a previous version.

I already tried the other version that was reuploaded updated in the post, still the same error
@NoOoB would appreciate if you check out this version and see if you can fix that bug like last time.

So the problem must be something independent to Elementor

If you already tried the @NoOoB version and it doesn't work

Reactions: TW - Kingsman
Así que el problema debe ser algo independiente de Elementor.

Si ya probó la versión @NoOoB y no funciona

Not necessarily because if it was an issue external to the Elementor PRO plugin it would not be fixed when you deactivate the plugin.

As far as I remember @NoOoB I managed to solve that problem in a version of the plugin that happened to me in a previous post, but the last one that I did no longer corrects the error, that's what I was referring to.

Of course, that error called Unauthorized is not very serious in my point of view, since it does not affect anything if you download a plugin and that error appears, just reload the page and that plugin that error came out already appears installed, you just have to activate it, this would be the temporary solution until they upload the fixed plugin.

Last edited:
Mine nulled working great for me and a lot others. Did you try to enable debug and check plugin conflict by deactivate all and reactivate 1 by 1 ? Elementor free come from original wp repo ?

Hello Guys,
I just downloaded the plugin and installed it but whenever I go to theme builder option and click on new header or footer, I am getting this error(check the attached file).
Please help if someone knows how to fix it or direct me to the solution post.
Thank you so much in advance

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 2.42.59 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 2.42.59 pm.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock