• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Well this is different!!! Also Mega Menus FINALLY coming to Elementor Pro in v 3.12

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Valentina
Sorry f thi has been asked before. But can I install the free version from the repositray and just update the Pro version throug here? Or do I need to update both free and pro through here?

Thanks

Sorry f thi has been asked before. But can I install the free version from the repositray and just update the Pro version throug here? Or do I need to update both free and pro through here?

Thanks
Always go on the basis that if you have both Free and Pro/Premium, then insatll them both from here.

If you have just Pro/Premium, then yes you can just download, install and update using the Free directly from WordPress.

It's only just gone into beta. Estimated release is end of March.

Weirdly I was watching Paul talking about it on YouTube and you post about it same time 😜

Sometime later 😜

v3.11.4 (Pro) - 2023-03-07
Tweak: Prevented SVG file upload for better security enforcement in Forms widget

3.11.3 (Free) - 2023-03-07
Fix: Lightbox is not presented as expected when Upgrade Swiper Library experiment is activated ([#21413](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21413))
Fix: "Choose Image" control is missing in Safari 14 in various image elements

Sometime later 😜

v3.11.4 (Pro) - 2023-03-07
Tweak: Prevented SVG file upload for better security enforcement in Forms widget

3.11.3 (Free) - 2023-03-07
Fix: Lightbox is not presented as expected when Upgrade Swiper Library experiment is activated ([#21413](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21413))
Fix: "Choose Image" control is missing in Safari 14 in various image elements
Pro 3.11.4 Untouched

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.11.4.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 60
bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.11.4 + v3.11.3 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.11.4 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.11.4 (Pro) - 2023-03-07 =

* Tweak: Prevented SVG file upload for better security enforcement in Forms widget

= v3.11.3 (Free) - 2023-03-07 =
* Fix: Lightbox is not presented as expected when Upgrade Swiper Library experiment is activated ([#21413](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/21413))
* Fix: "Choose Image" control is missing in Safari 14 in various image elements

Read the rest of this update entry...

OMG I'm looking for hundreds of different solutions for something similar to Loop Alternate Templates all over the internet. Then suddenly Elementor brings the most amazing, simple, professional and explosive solution.

Elementor BETA 3.12 version is like a dream come true.

Elementor is on the right track, and other developers are far behind, in many ways.

OMG I'm looking for hundreds of different solutions for something similar to Loop Alternate Templates all over the internet. Then suddenly Elementor brings the most amazing, simple, professional and explosive solution.

Elementor is on the right track, and other developers are far behind, in many ways.

Of course we don't get paid for advertising certain products or people, therefore other versions are available 😜

yeah but it does not do all what others do, you can read more about it
personly im using ele custom skin

• Love
Reactions: influence
Definitely one to test locally. I have checked against a previous version and cannot see what could be causing the Error 500 error.

Those that are experiencing this error, can you share your error log file, or at least take a snippet from the plugin that throws the 500 error.

Rule of thumb - test on a staging site first. Hopefully people are not just adding it to a live site :/.

Reactions: mateusbino
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock