• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
i have downloaded the latest uploaded version and it still says that i have to update it.

btw on my hosting is the updated pro version 3.11.5 but the wordpess still asks me to update,,

anybody experience that ?

i have downloaded the latest uploaded version and it still says that i have to update it.

btw on my hosting is the updated pro version 3.11.5 but the wordpess still asks me to update,,

anybody experience that ?
@bobsmith updated resource, but there is no information about it in the list. He probably just reloaded the file?
The problem is solved with the new version. download again

@bobsmith updated resource, but there is no information about it in the list. He probably just reloaded the file?
The problem is solved with the new version. download again
Yes I removed the existing one and replaced it with the correct one, so members simply just grab main download again.

There was no need to create a new entry though otherwise we would just be duplicating the existing one..

• Love
Reactions: Dude and lindo81
3.11.6 - 2023-03-14 (Pro)
Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Author Box and Countdown widgets

3.11.5 – 2023-03-14 (Free)
Tweak: Improved SVG file upload sanitization for better security enforcement
Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Text Path widget

3.11.6 - 2023-03-14 (Pro)
Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Author Box and Countdown widgets

3.11.5 – 2023-03-14 (Free)
Tweak: Improved SVG file upload sanitization for better security enforcement
Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Text Path widget

how can we get the latest version? it is not in the "history" tab ...

regards

bobsmith updated Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.11.6 + v3.11.5 Free

Download Elementor Pro v3.11.6 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.11.6 (Pro) - 2023-03-14 =

* Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Author Box and Countdown widgets

= v3.11.5 (Free) - 2023-03-14 =
* Tweak: Improved SVG file upload sanitization for better security enforcement
* Tweak: Improved code security enforcement in Text Path widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I realized that the Library kit, did not carry in the pro version and acess the Kit.
Have any process, order to do and activate and use it?

Reactions: encarta
Someone can save widget as a global? After clicking on save, the save button spinning and nothing happens. He creates it like template and code doesn't work

nvm, php 8 dont work correctly with last version. 7.4 work fine

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock