• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pay Secure - A Complete Digital Wallet Solution

Pay Secure - A Complete Digital Wallet Solution v2.0

No permission to download
I think so. Could you test the payment gateway if there is actually any error?

I can't verify my Flutterwave account to try it right now.

I need this script like mad

I need it more than you. My flutterwave account is in test mode and also paystack in test mode, I put the test api keys for both but all giving errors when depositing.

I think so. Could you test the payment gateway if there is actually any error?

I can't verify my Flutterwave account to try it right now.

I need this script like mad

try use the author api keys on the demo website.
copy his api keys and use it to test your script if it will work.

• Wow
Reactions: Bad guy
I need it more than you. My flutterwave account is in test mode and also paystack in test mode, I put the test api keys for both but all giving errors when depositing.
Could it be because you are using it from test mode?

this script is full of bugs

what i don't understand here... the features that gives error works fine in the author demo.
is the nulling affecting the script functionality?
Maybe not full nulled.
So the script for education only.
If you want full support or do something like as make real website, or business website
Please buy the license

Maybe not full nulled.
So the script for education only.
If you want full support or do something like as make real website, or business website
Please buy the license

True talk.
Thanks for the script.
I believe the nulling is in vendor folder.

PHP:
DH::fEncrypt($getData->data);
Activation code needed to get data from author's server

That's wrong, what data do you need from the developer when the payment API key is stored on your database.
I think the Author is using the fixed codes.
PayPal and others payment are working well.

have you tried flutterwave payment? is the only one connected to virtual card and bill payments

The problem with the virtual card payment is from the API.
There are lots of bugs in that script.
I will share if I fix them.
Ok thank you.

I noticed that, in authors demo, you can actually import bills payment like airtime and data bundles and the api keys is there, but this nulled version don't save api keys in bill payments and if you put the api keys through phpmyadmin its seen but still complains no api keys.

Any help with the purchase code, i am trying to install and its requesting for purchase key.
Thanks.

all these things you are complaining about can be fixed by yourself and the flutterwave works very well which I used with even the test mode, you guys are not getting it right though, there is a place you need to set up first before it can show for both your sandbox and other payment gateway, thanks

all these things you are complaining about can be fixed by yourself and the flutterwave works very well which I used with even the test mode, you guys are not getting it right though, there is a place you need to set up first before it can show for both your sandbox and other payment gateway, thanks
Can you explain us? Write down the correct steps, simple!¡

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock