• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
its not working because it doesn't find verify .php in correct location its working fine here
I am trying to figure it out how you did it ; I think it is useless to keep the verify.php in root!!! it is suggested to be within the same plugin folder , I have redirect the code on setting js file but still I is keeping looping , second issue I think you don't need to rename the digits folder to other name like u did , digitsv8.2.1.2 it will duplicating list of the plugin instead upgrading just keep it the same name digits.zip last thing just let us know why this link used in digits.php

$u = 'https://gooogle.com/updates/verify.php'; line 2399 !!!!

it is flagged as unsecured and risky link

Last edited:
can you share the site in dm

Fixed and nulled remove dependencies and problematic cronjobs doesnot need verify.php any more test it

Rename Zip File to Digits.zip as Recommended by khamiss above​

Seems working perfectly without an error tested on 2 tastewp sites.. now will test on live site and revert. thank you

Reactions: bakree
you should enter dummy license key like in this format
AAAAAAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAA
e.g
A12331234-4441-1111-1234-234567891011
working 5 min. After auto replace purchase code and unable to save settings.

Additional SMS Gateways for Digits and WPNotif v5.8

Attachments

• additional-gateways_5.8.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: bakree
I installed the version v8.2.1.2 and I get a license error message
Any value I put in the recommended format gives an error for the license

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock